Franklin beat Stockdale 1-0
Woodcreek beat Granite Bay 2-1

Franklin beat Woodcreek 5-4
Stockdale beat Granite Bay 1-0

Semifinal Matchups: Franklin vs. Bellarmine and Cardinal Newman vs. St. Mary's

Newman 8
bellarmine 0
Cardinals are north boras champs.
Not many weaknesses. This team should make a deep run.
Nice!!…. Very impressive season so far for CN!… what level would they play at for the Nor Cal Regional?….

I am assuming they win their Section of course!…. 🤣

Nice!!…. Very impressive season so far for CN!… what level would they play at for the Nor Cal Regional?….

I am assuming they win their Section of course!…. 🤣
Last year they won D3 NCS and then got bumped up into the open and lost to Saint Francis who I think was #1 team. Im guessing there path will look similar maybe meeting a Marin Catholic in sections who is also very good. The NBL is a strong Baseball League so teams like ukiah, Windsor , and Carrillo are no easy games either.
Lots of Baseball left but newman opened up some eyes this week. I think you said it.. they look like a college team with there size .

Reactions: THEOC89
Marin Catholic vs Cardinal Newman on Saturday 4/15 should be a good one.

I'm confused about this response. I couldn't off the top of my head remember the last time MC played CN in baseball so I looked it up on MaxPreps.

A loss in 2016 and CN was 7-17 that season..the pre-DeBenedetti days.

I'm not sure that qualifies as having CNs number.
Sorry. Mainly talking football. They’ve had our number for a long time. Hoops not so much. Newman has always done well against MC. They were terrible this year but made a deep run because of competive equity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT