ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Folsom v De La Salle

I think another poster said it best (I forget the name), when they said they were pretty sure most of these negative posters are Folsom haters, rather than DLS posters or fans.

I fully agree.
Of corse you fully agree. It’s all about who can bash the other the most. I personally feel Folsom has done nothing even remotely wrong. I would agree you can’t even call them transfers. You telling posters there points are flawed is a joke. Who made you teacher? The point is two very good teams are playing each other in about 55 hours. I feel DLS is going to throttle them again. Folsom fans feel they are going to win. Truth be told neither one of us knows what’s really going to happen. But one thing I know for sure. Remember I told you this. BYOC

You telling posters there points are flawed is a joke. Who made you teacher?
On an open forum, in a discussion, I can say what I like, and make the points to support my argument. If you don't like it, move along.

55 hours........

On an open forum, in a discussion, I can say what I like, and make the points to support my argument. If you don't like it, move along.

55 hours........
Point is you have an answer for every post. Like you’re the leading authority on every subject. Yes you can say what you like but in the end it’s just a bunch of fluff. In 58 hours we will already have heard the last of cashisking18. Its your MO. And you’ve said way to much to stick around and face the music. I on the other hand will be the guy walking through the crowd of standing room only Folsom fans (no temp stands) yelling “book it”.

Point is you have an answer for every post. Like you’re the leading authority on every subject. Yes you can say what you like but in the end it’s just a bunch of fluff. In 58 hours we will already have heard the last of cashisking18. Its your MO. And you’ve said way to much to stick around and face the music. I on the other hand will be the guy walking through the crowd of standing room only Folsom fans (no temp stands) yelling “book it”.
Just don't leave early. The ending will be spectacular.

Book it!

Your points are flawed in the fact that you keep comparing a public school to a private school. There is no comparison. You keep bringing up players who opted to attend a better public HS, within the rules, yet try to explain away the same situation for a private school. It's a good thing we live in America, where we can make our own choices, within applicable rules and laws.

I could care less what is fair and what is not. As long as you are following the rules, it is fine in my book. If DLS chose to waive tuition or give a scholarship for a kid from Oak Park, that was in the Sac High school district, then so be it. Good for him. But don't chastise others who made similar decisions, just because you are trying to troll.

I think the Ngata brothers parents decision worked out well. Clemson and Notre Dame aren't bad schools, considering they paid nothing for HS to garner those rides. Me likes! :)

Man. Not sure if Floyd Mayweather taught you to read and comprehend but you need some work.

He's not comparing To'oto'o's transfer to the transfer of the Ngata brothers. That stuff happens all the time and yes, Mr. Ngata probably made the right choice. I say probably because you nor anyone else should suggest Folsom made these boys. They could have gone to school in their home state and ended up in the same situation they're in now.

You really need to compare the transfer of the Ngata brothers and Kaiden Bennett (as a whole) to that of Tate Martell and Tyjon Lindsey from Poway to Gorman. Like how did those two who grew up the best of friends end up at a school five hours away together? Its screams of recruiting.

I say probably because you nor anyone else should suggest Folsom made these boys.
Made them? Are we that petty? This is 2018 not 1988.

DLS didn't make Too'too either with that thinking. Boy would have been a star at Sac High.

You really need to compare the transfer of the Ngata brothers and Kaiden Bennett (as a whole) to that of Tate Martell and Tyjon Lindsey from Poway
You fail again. the Ngata brothers never transferred. They attended Folsom all 4 years since freshman. Martell and Lindsey TRANSFERRED from another school after freshman year.

Nice troll attempt. Back to the drawing board.

Made them? Are we that petty? This is 2018 not 1988.

DLS didn't make Too'too either with that thinking. Boy would have been a star at Sac High.

You fail again. the Ngata brothers never transferred. They attended Folsom all 4 years since freshman. Martell and Lindsey TRANSFERRED from another school after freshman year.

Nice troll attempt. Back to the drawing board.
I think you need a little help. I’ve been a DLS fan for over 25 years. I have come to realize that people do not trust success. If you win you had to cheat. Folsom is having to defend themselves because they are now successful. Your winning so you must be cheating. It’s my feeling that the parents of these kids wanted them to go to a good school with a good football program. They found the best of both worlds in Folsom high school. Why would not try and do that for your kids?

Reactions: awood1
I think you need a little help. I’ve been a DLS fan for over 25 years. I have come to realize that people do not trust success. If you win you had to cheat. Folsom is having to defend themselves because they are now successful. Your winning so you must be cheating. It’s my feeling that the parents of these kids wanted them to go to a good school with a good football program. They found the best of both worlds in Folsom high school. Why would not try and do that for your kids?
I agree with you.

As you know, if people are hating on you, you are doing something right.

It's when they aren't hating, is when you should be worried.

I’d love to see Folsom pull it off on Friday, but I just don’t see it happening. I think Folsom’s 14’ team would have had a great chance to beat DLS 4 years ago, but I think this years DLS team has a chance to be pretty special, especially on Defense. The Bulldogs have a number of ‘off the charts’ athletes, but I sense that the Spartans D will be ready for them. It’s all about LINE play, and I don’t see Folsom’s able to hold up.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve got Spartans by 2-3 TDS. 35-21”ish”

Reactions: SpartanzRule
I think Folsom’s 14’ team would have had a great chance to beat DLS 4 years ago, but I think this years DLS team has a chance to be pretty special, especially on Defense
You could make a valid argument for the '14 team. However, DLS was exponentially better in 2014 then they will be this year.

I think this is Folsom's best shot to beat DLS simply because they have things that they didn't have 2012-2014, some of which DLS has struggled with historically. Combine that with a week 0 match up, and anything can happen.

I have it Folsom 35-27.

You could make a valid argument for the '14 team. However, DLS was exponentially better in 2014 then they will be this year.

I think this is Folsom's best shot to beat DLS simply because they have things that they didn't have 2012-2014, some of which DLS has struggled with historically. Combine that with a week 0 match up, and anything can happen.

I have it Folsom 35-27.

You keep saying that. Why do you think ‘14 DLS was better than the ‘18 squad WILL be? Please explain.

You keep saying that. Why do you think ‘14 DLS was better than the ‘18 squad WILL be? Please explain.
For one- NOBODY knows how good the 2018 DLS team will be.

Two- I watched 2014 DLS dismantle a CC squad that most said would win big. That CC team was amazing.

IMO I don't think 2018 DLS will be as good as 2014 DLS.

With that said- I think 2018 Folsom has a better chance at beating 2018 DLS, than the 2014 version of Folsom going up against the same 2014 DLS.

Folsom 35-27.

For one- NOBODY knows how good the 2018 DLS team will be.

Two- I watched 2014 DLS dismantle a CC squad that most said would win big. That CC team was amazing.

IMO I don't think 2018 DLS will be as good as 2014 DLS.

With that said- I think 2018 Folsom has a better chance at beating 2018 DLS, than the 2014 version of Folsom going up against the same 2014 DLS.

Folsom 35-27.

You are entitled to your opinion. But I think that you're pushing agenda and ignoring facts. But in my opinion, you are going to see that that this DLS team is going to be as good, and likely better than '14. But as you said, they haven't played yet. And I agree with you on the Folsom '14 vs '18 Folsom beating DLS. However, neither are going to happen though.

But in my opinion, you are going to see that that this DLS team is going to be as good, and likely better than '14
Pure speculation. Never seen so much hype after a scrimmage. Good thing the real thing is tomorrow.

However, neither are going to happen though.
You are right. 2014 has passed and we will never know.

However, tomorrow WILL happen. I know the ending. Hope to see you there for the victory celebration.

Pure speculation. Never seen so much hype after a scrimmage. Good thing the real thing is tomorrow.

You are right. 2014 has passed and we will never know.

However, tomorrow WILL happen. I know the ending. Hope to see you there for the victory celebration.

Hype from a scrimmage? My narrative has been the same for 6 months. The only concern that I had was how a sophomore at QB was going to hold up. After the scrimmage that concern is long gone. 49-21DLS.

Folsom is going to win! No dls is going to win! Folsom is the best! No dls is the best! Folsom is scared ! No dls is scared ! Folsom has transfers from Reno! No dls is all imported football mercenaries from all over ! Blah blah blah blah blah blah !

Wait let’s have 13000000034688363758949 more posts in the next 24 hours stating what was stated above !!!

Oh wait let’s start 489694821 more threads stating the same !!! Yeah!

How about this? Let the boys settle it on the field? Crazy concept?
That is what is so special about the little forum argument thread.

We all get to see the ending in about a day.

I can't wait wait. Crazy concept, I agree.

Reactions: MC415
That is what is so special about the little forum argument thread.

We all get to see the ending in about a day.

I can't wait wait. Crazy concept eh?

Hence your and the dls dude 389 replies back n forth saying the same shite contradicts your ability to understand the basic concept of letting the kids settle it on the field

Hence your and the dls dude 389 replies back n forth saying the same shite contradicts your ability to understand the basic concept of letting the kids settle it on the field
It's all in good fun. It ends tomorrow anyways.

The win will be fun.

I liked your prediction. For full transparency I will be quoting it again tomorrow night.

See u then.

It's all in good fun. It ends tomorrow anyways.

The win will be fun.

I liked your prediction. For full transparency I will be quoting it again tomorrow night.

See u then.

Good don’t really cares who wins I just knew u would creepy style be stalking posts, and sure enough u took the bait.......no dog in this fight just want whoever wins to gives us a good fight in the Open against So Cal

and sure enough u took the bait
Ok now that's weird. You've admitted to making pick em picks to "bait" posters? are we 8?

I am all for fun and games. But that is a bit weird for someone who claims to have no dog in the fight.

I swear......some people are bizarre on here. Talk about stalker status.......

Reactions: MC415
I’m really going to miss you cashisking18. But I’m sure you will be back with a new name.

R.I.P. cashisking18

Folsom is going to win! No dls is going to win! Folsom is the best! No dls is the best! Folsom is scared ! No dls is scared ! Folsom has transfers from Reno! No dls is all imported football mercenaries from all over ! Blah blah blah blah blah blah !

Wait let’s have 13000000034688363758949 more posts in the next 24 hours stating what was stated above !!!

Oh wait let’s start 489694821 more threads stating the same !!! Yeah!

Ha ha ! Bet you don't hear Nor Cal Preps complaining. Pump up d'em posting numbers boys.

Think Streak One has ten little finger puppet heads on his fingertips as he types out all the new 'he said-she said' posts wracking up the trophy points?

Reactions: cashisking18
I’m really going to miss you cashisking18. But I’m sure you will be back with a new name.

R.I.P. cashisking18
I will be here win or lose.

I am praying for you more than anything. A loss in this game could really be bad for you. I am here for you brother.

Ok now that's weird. You've admitted to making pick em picks to "bait" posters? are we 8?

I am all for fun and games. But that is a bit weird for someone who claims to have no dog in the fight.

I swear......some people are bizarre on here. Talk about stalker status.......

STEP ONE to recovery.....self analysis and self admission

I'm not going to lie to you CashKing, Grant's Open Division State Championship Ring looks much better than any of Folsom's rings.

I'm not going to lie to you CashKing, Grant's Open Division State Championship Ring looks much better than any of Folsom's rings.

Geez. The ultimate troll is back.

You mean the same Grant team who we pounded 2 years later in 2010 when everyone said we had no chance? Followed up that win with a state title against Serra who people also said we had zero chance against.

Familiar story for tomorrow night.

Reactions: awood1
Not that you have a seething hatred of Folsom or anything like that. Not enough time in the day to read anything that comes from your small, feeble mind. #InstaBlock.
Folsom must have laid a huge whoppin on his team for this kind of obsession. Which I doubt he will admit, but we know.

I thought Cashisking is the ultimate troll (or G61 as he was known). I see on another post that you will be at Rocco's. Greta, a friend of mine knows you and we'll have to give you some good natured razzing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT