ADVERTISEMENT

BSN Showcase in Irvine

Be on high alert!! MC is the TOP DOG!!! We will see your team soon!!! 10 players Deep, all five D1 starters. Size, speed, skill. Let's Go!! NorCal deserves an Open Division Championship!!

Top dog ??? What happened against an average Pacifica Christian??
good question! we could not get shots to count. albeit the only 3rd game with this squad...i will eat crow on that statement. we will be hard to beat come section/open season.

good question! we could not get shots to count. albeit the only 3rd game with this squad...i will eat crow on that statement. we will be hard to beat come section/open season.
And if not, you can always just go out and get an entirely new team for next year.

Last edited:
Are you sure they even go to the playoffs. I heard some coaches petitioned the CIF due to their bylaws . Per CIF MC is an associate school and not allowed to participate in playoffs

Sources or hearsay? I heard Sheldon was moving to Modesto next year from several sources.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT