ADVERTISEMENT

Clark Nike 8 years $28M

From the article…
Nike is reportedly betting on Clark continuing her dominance in the WNBA, as well as being a major part of the Olympics in 2028 and in 2032. The company is also included a signature shoe in Clark's contract.

Unlikely. A deal's a deal. There might be an injury clause ...

They let Steph Curry get away back in the day...they weren't letting the female 2nd coming get away this time. I hope she kills it and leads the way for many more females to get similar/better deals going forward!

Basketball’s best…too much too soon
I like the kid but some of the more
Experienced WNBA players are going to
Tune her up… I see a sharp elbow in the
Kidneys coming real soon

Last edited:
I think she will have a bullseye on her. As most any hyped rookie does in any league. But I think if she can withstand that early, she will gain respect pretty quickly. I can see a similar transition to what Wemby had in the NBA this past season

I think she will have a bullseye on her. As most any hyped rookie does in any league. But I think if she can withstand that early, she will gain respect pretty quickly. I can see a similar transition to what Wemby had in the NBA this past season
She'll be fine. Early struggles I would imagine but her shooting skills will translate at any level.

One thing that changes in the W is rim protection. Perimeter defenders can play tighter because there are very tall women looking to block shots from guards who head to the rim.

Size matters, and Clark will find it more difficult to get off shots from both outside and inside. She will adjust, certainly, but it may take a season, or maybe two.

Oh, and she has to guard somebody too, which has never been a strong point.

Reactions: GBBall4L
The comments are like mine after my great takes on this rag…
She does bring it over right in front of
Her mug to release it

Last edited:
The comment about the shot motion is correct; so are the comments about trying to change it.

The time to fix shooting mechanics is middle school. Every year after that it gets less and less likely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT