ADVERTISEMENT

Diablo Athletic League - Foothill Division

Taking the high road? As in like blaming the refs for a bad early round NCS exit last year and saying the opponent was "gifted" the game and that they didn't "earn it" by beating you? That kind of high road!? ;)

That said, this all just like my opinion man! Nothing personal, just having a little fun! LL is really good and super talented, just don't think they're going to get it done this year! I'm not picking on just you buddy, I feel the same way about CVC. Throw Berkeley into that mix as well, no chance!

I did feel that way...don’t remember the foul count. I do think there are good refs and bad ones. I also think some are bullies. However, I would agree they have a tough job.

Last year hell yes...the MVP of the league got bad calls I said it and I’ll say it again. You telling me refs don’t screw up games? Lol Old wound why u bring that up lol. LL did play like crap too. Man we should’ve won that game lol.

Look man, I know it’s isn’t personal but there is a difference between taking cheap shot making a point...as well as being a cool dude. Just felt like you were taking one...so I spoke on it. We all have our moments I did and you called me on it. Thanks! I’ll leave it there.

#dontgobacktooldpostlol
#gladyouposthere

Last edited:
Thursday scores
Campolindo 76-Miramonte 63
Las Lomas 58-Acalanes 51

Final League Standings:
1. Las Lomas 24-2 (9-1)
2. Clayton Valley Charter 24-2 (8-2)
T3. College Park 19-7 (5-5)
T3. Campolindo 17-9 (5-5)
5. Acalanes 15-11 (3-7)