ADVERTISEMENT

Draymond

Kerr is likely done after this season. You look at coaches/managers across all the leagues and the stress ages them like choosing the wrong cup from The Last Crusade. See Billy Donovan, Rick Carlisle, Eric Spoelstra, Steve Kerr, Quinn Snyder and what they looked like 10 years ago vs now. I think he had a great run and stepping away and enjoying the rest of his life is calling for him.
Agreed. Cemented himself in the HOF

Terms like greatest and best are subjective and even if you can quantify it, its all personal opinion. Folks should just say "my personal favorite" and in theory that should solve people getting their feelings hurt if what was said doesnt sit well with the general public.

For instance, no secret your dislike of all things Warriors. Instead of downplaying Kerr or calling people names like "Stephanie" or "Draymunn/Draymonk", can just be nice about it and say, "Warriors??? Not my favorite" ... Easy yah? ... Happy holidays ankle. Youre a good man and fun to read.
raiders fans called the 49ers the 49whiners.... 49er fans call the rams the Lambs..... 49er fans call the raiders the Faders...
the giants fans yell F the dodgers.... 49ers fans call the cowboys cowgirls.. and the seahawks seacocks.. The raiders fans throw nachos and beer on fans in the stands in chiefs jerseys...
why in the nba do we have to be nice to the enemy? i havent met a giants fan who has anything good to say about the dodgers.

i do not dislike the warriors as much as i dislike the bandwagon fans

I never said he was the greatest, just a great coach for the guys he had. (Maybe some others on here did..)

Phil Jackson couldn't have won without the great players he had.

Red Auerbach couldn't have won without the great players he had.

And so on...
you didnt say it.. but EVERYONE else on the facebook did

raiders fans called the 49ers the 49whiners.... 49er fans call the rams the Lambs..... 49er fans call the raiders the Faders...
the giants fans yell F the dodgers.... 49ers fans call the cowboys cowgirls.. and the seahawks seacocks.. The raiders fans throw nachos and beer on fans in the stands in chiefs jerseys...
why in the nba do we have to be nice to the enemy? i havent met a giants fan who has anything good to say about the dodgers.

i do not dislike the warriors as much as i dislike the bandwagon fans
you forgot about those fans that pee on the other fans in the bathroom. .... also the Fakers, and the LSU one where their students yell STTDB.

Josh Giddey slept with a girl who was rumored to be 14 at the time, and people here are literally freaking out over Draymond Green.

I get it on the court he is quite the menace, but isn’t that what makes Draymond, Draymond? We all loved it when we were winning Championships, but as soon as things go South, we all want to point the finger. If Draymond were avg 20 pts 10 reb and 10 asts, this team still wouldn’t be a playoff team.

Biggest issue with Warriors, is simple. Height. You could be the best 6 foot defender on earth and if a guy is 6’4-6’6, he could torch you. Teams like the Twolves, Thunder, etc all having success with gigantic lineups.

I think when the season ends, Warriors need to hire…yes call me crazy…a second stint with Eric Musselman. What he had built in Arkansas is beautiful and he has sent a bunch of kids to the NBA. He wouldn’t be cheap, but it’s someone who is familiar with the area and someone who would get the most out of guys like Moody, Kuminga and Pods…..all three of those guys have potential and need more PT.

I will conclude by saying worst part about this is our pick is only top 5 protected or it goes to Memphis. Tanking wouldn’t be surprising if this type of play continues.

When Kerr came in, the W's were a good team that ran the old boring 90's iso-ball style of offense, which basically consisted of "Get the ball to your star and clear out", and were strong defensively. This was enough to get them into the playoffs, and mayyyyyybe win a first-round series.

Kerr came in with a highly-potent offense consisting of a ton of both player and ball movement, plus kept at least mostly the same defensive philosophy as the previous coach. This new setup was revolutionary, as the W's won many games by 20-30 points or more.

This got the W's 4 titles and 2 finals losses in 9 years.

Over the years, other teams/coaches found way to at least somewhat successfully defend this offense, and now many teams are imitating at least parts of the system (Imitation is the best form of flattery, btw).

Whatever happens with Kerr in the future, he is one hell of a coach, and hasn't suddenly forgotten how to coach.
And let us not forget the beneficial arrival of Kevin Durant. Not a bad upgrade at the small forward slot. Not bad at all.

Let's be honest about coaching in the NBA. The players run the league. Their incredible no-cut contracts make them far beyond any coach who makes demands on them that they believe are unfair, unacceptable and un-enforceable. Their agents make sure management knows the fiscal score. So does the NBA Players Union. A union. Think about that for a moment. NBA players somehow need a union. So, in sum, coaching in this league is all about massaging egos, healing tender feelings, tolerating intrusive entourages and addressing playing time/contract stipulations-bonuses. Coaching in the NBA often pays well. But, in the end, it has to be about as much fun as listening to Barry Manilow tapes on endless replay.

Josh Giddey slept with a girl who was rumored to be 14 at the time, and people here are literally freaking out over Draymond Green.

I get it on the court he is quite the menace, but isn’t that what makes Draymond, Draymond? We all loved it when we were winning Championships, but as soon as things go South, we all want to point the finger. If Draymond were avg 20 pts 10 reb and 10 asts, this team still wouldn’t be a playoff team.

Biggest issue with Warriors, is simple. Height. You could be the best 6 foot defender on earth and if a guy is 6’4-6’6, he could torch you. Teams like the Twolves, Thunder, etc all having success with gigantic lineups.

I think when the season ends, Warriors need to hire…yes call me crazy…a second stint with Eric Musselman. What he had built in Arkansas is beautiful and he has sent a bunch of kids to the NBA. He wouldn’t be cheap, but it’s someone who is familiar with the area and someone who would get the most out of guys like Moody, Kuminga and Pods…..all three of those guys have potential and need more PT.

I will conclude by saying worst part about this is our pick is only top 5 protected or it goes to Memphis. Tanking wouldn’t be surprising if this type of play continues.
Josh Giddey slept with a girl who was rumored to be 14 at the time, and people here are literally freaking out over Draymond Green. ---- She was 15/16 at the time but still illegal in CA but not in his homeland.

We all loved it when we were winning Championships. ------ Who is WE?

If Draymond was were avg 20 pts 10 rebs ------ IF IFs were a 5th we'd all be drunk

Moody, Kuminga and Pods ---- everyone is waiting, Musselman has been successful in college. That aint the NBA. Also Pods kept getting blown by last night of defense.

And let us not forget the beneficial arrival of Kevin Durant. Not a bad upgrade at the small forward slot. Not bad at all.
I believe Kerr won the first title without Durant, and basically the same personnel as the previous team. That's what I was referring to.

is it time for the klay off the bench experiment to end? pod went 0-2 last night....

Is draymond really a HOF player? 9-7-6? NBA is pretty easy to make HOF but this would be really lowering standards. Don't tell me about the rings. He was a part of the success I know but not the driving factor.

Is draymond really a HOF player? 9-7-6? NBA is pretty easy to make HOF but this would be really lowering standards. Don't tell me about the rings. He was a part of the success I know but not the driving factor.
boy, dont come to oakland or the city saying that.. these people will try to kill you. they think that fella is the best thing since pants with pockets

If Ben Wallace is HOF. Draymond is 1st ballot at least he contributes to the offense.
I think he has a few more weeks left then goes to LaLa land to play with his BFF. He’s doing way too much for a team that may miss the play in

If Ben Wallace is HOF. Draymond is 1st ballot at least he contributes to the offense.
I think he has a few more weeks left then goes to LaLa land to play with his BFF. He’s doing way too much for a team that may miss the play in

Draymond is 100% 1st ballot HOFer, not just for his NBA numbers, but I believe the basketball HOF also accounts for college, and if you combine the two, Draymond will make it. Just a matter of if it will be 1st ballot or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT