ADVERTISEMENT

Dublin 74, Las Lomas 70 (OT)

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Dublin gets the regular season sweep of Las Lomas. Falls had 23 points for Dublin. Davison had 22 points and 15 rebounds for Las Lomas, which got 12 points from Ben Wood.

Exciting game to see and I was lucky enough to be at both of these incredible games. This league had been very exciting to watch this year and more so then any other league. Falls and Schlesser were both very good and Wood was not his normal self and I give most of the credit to Dublin's game plan to shut him down and they accomplished that.

I was almost dead on with my prediction I had it 73 to 70 dublin.They are an exciting
team to watch and they can score in bunches.If they can play average defense they can go along way in NCS D 2.falls is a really nice young player with very high ceiling.Las Lomas must
find a 2nd scorer heading into the playoffs as teams are going to be focusing on wood And with no post player there guards need to step it up.

Bones, you called it and I agree about Falls as well as the missing pieces for Las Lomas. Buy at Powerball ticket tonight, you might be able to predict the numbers.

Bones,,

I believe both Las Lomas and Dublin are in D2 how would either team matchup against either El Cerrito and Montgomery.As I believe EC and Montgomery will both be top dogs in D2

Gaucho,
Neither of these two teams (Dublin & Las Lomas) match up with El Cerrito very well but Dublin in my eyes would be the only one to have a chance and match there transition offense. Montgomery on the other hand, I think both match up pretty will with them, as they play a more conventional style then El Cerrito and don't pose serious match up problems like the Gauchos do.

El Cerrito is by far the favorite in NCS D 2 this year they are way to deep and athletic in to many
spots for the other D 2 teams.With that being said I do believe Dublin has the best chance to at least keep the game interesting it would be fast paced and fun to watch but El Cerrito is
just to deep.Montgomery has flamed out the last 2 years in NCS with teams who were better then this year's team they would not be able to keep up the pace with either Dublin or El Cerrito
the dark horse team in NCS D 2 is San Lorenzo they are playing well saw them beat Castro valley like a drum recently and they have a player who can light it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT