ADVERTISEMENT

EBAL Prediction 1-27-15

eastbaytruth2

Rookie
Jan 20, 2015
The final set of games as we close the first half of league. DLS, MV, and SRV are all sitting with a 5-1 record, Foothill, AV, and Granada wrestle each other in the mid groupings. Here is how I see them playing out tonight:

DE LA SALLE at CAL - The last game in league is usually a rivalry contest but this one has never had that feel in basketball. The Spartans will be tied for first place after tonight and this game will not be pretty. DLS 65 CAL 32

AMADOR VALLEY at FOOTHILL - A battle of two teams that are 3-3 in EBAL. All of the losses have come to the top three in league and all of the wins have come against Granada and the bottom two. Cobb and Findley have played very well for the Falcons and being that this is a home game for them, the W will go to Foothill. FOOTHILL 58 AV 51

GRANADA at LIVERMORE - This game is usually competitive because it is a true rival game. Johnson and company have more fire power than the Cowboys so this one goes to Granada. GRANADA 66 LIVERMORE 46

SAN RAMON VALLEY at MONTE VISTA - This is always a great game to watch and it is one of the best rivalries in NorCal. I wish I was in town to catch this one tonight, as these are two of the better teams in the area. The Wolves are coming off a resounding loss to DLS and have much to prove. Smith and Polosky will need to provide a spark against Mitu and the LaShell brothers. This game is always a close one because of the emotion that comes with it. The home team takes it against the visiting squad. MV 56 SRV 50

Enjoy the games!

Thanks for the correction. I will still stick with Foothill on this one, a game that will go down to the last minute.

I managed to get into the MV - SRV rivalry game, somehow...

MV only had 13 points to SRV's 18 at halftime, but scored the first 11 points of the 2nd half and won 47-40. GREAT atmosphere!

Going through the box scores and Granada was down eight to Livermore at halftime. Kameron Johnson had 23 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT