ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom Lake College in JUCO State Finals

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Folsom Lake College notched wins over Palomar and Ohlone on Sunday to reach today's finals against Riverside City. The first game today is at 11:00 and a Folsom Lake win will force a second game

Reactions: bella123
RCC wins the CCCAA title 10-8 over Folsom Lake. That’s gotta be like their 5 or 6th title, very good program.

Reactions: larry legend33
@bella123 , I think FLC is building what sac city was back in the 1990-2000 era. Incredible facility and you can poach some great kids within 30 mile radius.

@bella123 , I think FLC is building what sac city was back in the 1990-2000 era. Incredible facility and you can poach some great kids within 30 mile radius.
Yeah I’ve heard it’s a nice facility, but I have never been. I was thinkhig of those Weinstein led Sac City teams when I was posting about what Riverside City has done. For as dominant as they were during that stretch, they won a few state titles, but had lot of runner up finishes otherwise they’d have double digit titles.

Reactions: larry legend33
I'm very happy for them. I love to watch such games, especially when they are college players. I also play only at a much lower level. Although I strive to put in as much time as possible, I use https://edubirdie.com/law-essay-writing-service to manage to do as many practices as possible because on essays, I usually take a lot of time, especially since I'm at law college, so I need this writing service. I hope soon to reach the level of these teams.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT