ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Sac High

Struggle, yet beat them on their own turf. YOUR turf.

Breathe.....you need to beat Rocklin before you can even be talked about with us. Right now, your just a second rate Jesuit lol

Grant put up 14 points against mediocre Rocklin. Let that sink in. So much for athletes in space lol

4th string qb couldn't throw...9 in the box...Folsom struggled against sac high 4 down linemen good luck next year

The usual suspects came out tonight and it couldn't propel Sac High to victory in their house.

Excuses for tonights loss, directly from this thread:
Folsom cheated with slants
Folsom has too many black guys
Folsom recruits
Folsom has too many athletes
Folsom can't beat Grant
Folsom cant beat DLS
Folsom will lose to Indy

LOL you can't make this stuff up!

lol you're sad nobody made excuses for folsoms win I know it hurts to see Folsom struggle huh? Don't worry no sfl team will have as many athletes on the field as sac high...Folsom will have some Samoans by next year good night bull dog catch you tomorrow

lol you're sad nobody made excuses for folsoms win I know it hurts to see Folsom struggle huh? Don't worry no sfl team will have as many athletes on the field as sac high...Folsom will have some Samoans by next year good night bull dog catch you tomorrow
Good night! Make sure you have your athletes work on defending the slant. It is one of the most basic things to teach.

Reactions: future10
HEAT- it's quite ironic you are obsessed with this topic.

Your school was the one suspended for actually substantiated recruiting violations. Many of your basketball players are from outside the Sheldon boundaries and many have been to 3-4 schools during their high school tenure.

This is like the pot calling the kettle black lol

HEAT- it's quite ironic you are obsessed with this topic.

Your school was the one suspended for actually substantiated recruiting violations. Many of your basketball players are from outside the Sheldon boundaries and many have been to 3-4 schools during their high school tenure.

This is like the pot calling the kettle black lol

We just want to see you admit it we know a couple other schools in the area that recruit for basketball

We just want to see you admit it we know a couple other schools in the area that recruit for basketball
Nothing to admit. We don't recruit. Although our program is a recruiting tool in the sense that many people in the area want to play for us. But you still have to live in Folsom. We don't have the luxury that privates do. We follow the rules and always set an example. We have an outstanding program and an outstanding academic standing. Not everyone can go here and succeed.

If you've noticed- most of our top athletes are also top scholars. That's how we roll. It's not that way on the city or elk grove. HEAT will even tell you that for that parents in E.G., it's all about their kids playing time, their "run" most parents could care less about academics there and most other places.

Grant isn't beating any of the top 4 teams in the SFL next year. They have no coaching and don't play as a team. It won't happen!
Yeah cause grant had no problem beating those teams before right just...before last year nobody would've thought sac high would be Folsom right? Grant is a shot gun team now teams will no longer load the box of them...and before yall bring up rocklin grant had to play with their 4th string qb they were 1 demensional...grant has a winning record over every sfl team besides rocklin.. thy are 2-2 with Folsom and last time both teams didn't field a super team grant blew Folsom out..grant knows every sfl team well they beat granite bay by 20 Last year better do some research

Yeah cause grant had no problem beating those teams before right just...before last year nobody would've thought sac high would be Folsom right? Grant is a shot gun team now teams will no longer load the box of them...and before yall bring up rocklin grant had to play with their 4th string qb they were 1 demensional...grant has a winning record over every sfl team besides rocklin.. thy are 2-2 with Folsom and last time both teams didn't field a super team grant blew Folsom out..grant knows every sfl team well they beat granite bay by 20 Last year better do some research
Lol grant put up 14 on mediocre Rocklin. Rocklin isn't even a contender in the SFL and you lost to them. Grants winning ways are in the past. It's over.

I'm only obsessed cause you keep skirting the issue. Those kids from EG still live in EG . They don't have to live in Folsom . They do now that's why your frosh is 0-4.
Your sadly mistaken with your interpretation of Sheldon . Name one player that went to 3-4 schools . Common I'm awaiting.
Another thing if I was a parent and had a stellar Qb I would highly consider going to Troy Taylor camp and play for Folsom . The problem is you say it doesn't happen and you more and more are making yourself look like an idiot cause we all know the truth

I'm only obsessed cause you keep skirting the issue. Those kids from EG still live in EG . They don't have to live in Folsom . They do now that's why your frosh is 0-4.
Your sadly mistaken with your interpretation of Sheldon . Name one player that went to 3-4 schools . Common I'm awaiting.
Another thing if I was a parent and had a stellar Qb I would highly consider going to Troy Taylor camp and play for Folsom . The problem is you say it doesn't happen and you more and more are making yourself look like an idiot cause we all know the truth
I never said any of that doesn't happen. I was simply pointing out that it happens at Sheldon much more, just with lesser athletes.

You did say all players live in Folsom . Ah not hardly easily more basketball and football players that went to Folsom and out of Folsom district. Than players that went to Sheldon
Any players that went to Sheldon are from EGUSD . Big difference. I could probably name more players who left Sheldon or lived in Sheldon zone and started at other schools than actually came to Sheldon.

Great game, sac high just to many errors that the normal fan cannot see. People were calling for a blow out, Dragons clearly showed that they belonged, like I said earlier they are extremely physical, talented, etc. #14 was MVP for Folsom tonight.

Reactions: ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL

The winning record against the SFL is entirely untrue over the past 5 years. I went back and looked. The numbers aren't there to support your claim. They are exactly 3-6 against the SFL since 2012.

Last edited:
The winning record against the SFL is entirely untrue over the past 5 years. I went back and looked. The numbers aren't there to support your claim. They are exactly 3-6 against the SFL since 2012.
All depends on when you wanna start counting I go further back then 5 years because they don't play the teams as often now...but the only schools they didn't play a lot was rocklin and Folsom 1-2 with rocklin and 2-2 with Folsom...my point was the sfl will
Not overwhelm grant they were in a league with nu and granite bay when both programs were top notch

All depends on when you wanna start counting I go further back then 5 years because they don't play the teams as often now...but the only schools they didn't play a lot was rocklin and Folsom 1-2 with rocklin and 2-2 with Folsom...my point was the sfl will
Not overwhelm grant they were in a league with nu and granite bay when both programs were top notch

Agreed. The SFL will benefit with Grant's addition. All the teams in that league will benefit. Grant will be tested week in and week out because they will be playing playoff football each weekend. It's a grind in that league as you know.

Agreed. The SFL will benefit with Grant's addition. All the teams in that league will benefit. Grant will be tested week in and week out because they will be playing playoff football each weekend. It's a grind in that league as you know.
It's definitely an upgrade there's a reason why grant is only playing in the sfl for football

Can anyone provide some background on the new Sac coach? I don't recognize his name. Anyways, good to see Sac continue to look like one of the stronger programs in the area despite the coaching turnover.

Reactions: RidgeRider
Can anyone provide some background on the new Sac coach? I don't recognize his name. Anyways, good to see Sac continue to look like one of the stronger programs in the area despite the coaching turnover.

Did they pull all their Soph talent up to varsity? JV team didn't do so well.

Great game, sac high just to many errors that the normal fan cannot see. People were calling for a blow out, Dragons clearly showed that they belonged, like I said earlier they are extremely physical, talented, etc. #14 was MVP for Folsom tonight.

Badger #14 is a real talent for his run after catch ability. He makes the QB look like a superstar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT