ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Allocco leaves De La Salle

I was living in Oregon during thie 2000 state title run, so this is the first time I heard AJ Kuhle's name, that I can remember anyway... Anyway, I'd say this hire seems to fit
DLS... Former player, winner when doing so, lots of coaching experience, much of it at higher levels. On the down side, I don't see much head-coaching experience at any level. Still, I think DLS will remain the powerhouse that is DLS.

The interesting thing to see will be how much things like the team's style and pace of play might change... or will it change at all? Time will tell...

He comes into a great situation. Its like Kerr coming into the Warriors. The pieces are all there for a championship. Just need to make a few tweaks. I'm sure he will do just fine. DLS is so loaded next year.

AJ is a great hire. He's a smart guy and was on track to get a college head coaching position. DLS won't miss a beat and should make a deep run this year with that roster and some good players coming up. Will Asiasi consider playing this year now?

I don't know Coach Kuhle, but coming from DLS and also coaching in similar systems in college he seems the perfect fit. Denver was a very fun program to watch from a coaches standpoint so I would think DLS would move forward in a nice way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT