ADVERTISEMENT

How good is MC with transfers playing now.

Went and watched MC vs a local Modesto hs last night. MC went off. MC has a stud freshman that had several 3s and several dunks. Their big transfer from Spain I believe is a beast, had great game and big time dunk, 1 took all th way and dunked in traffic. Pg Ellis is much more athletic than last few years, had some nice throw downs also. MC prob had 20 dunks it seemed from 5-6 guys. I like this team, very athletic and balanced now.

What's your take on Robinson Idehen? Looked promising in the highlights I saw.

i saw mc play against capital and he is a serious upgrade. With him and Townes they have the best front court in d2 sjs easily.He is very athletic and runs the court like a deer. He defends the paint and rebounds well. They will put a lot of stress on the interior defense of any team. No big surprise if they win the section. He makes them that good.

Originally posted by passfirst:
i saw mc play against capital and he is a serious upgrade. With him and Townes they have the best front court in d2 sjs easily.He is very athletic and runs the court like a deer. He defends the paint and rebounds well. They will put a lot of stress on the interior defense of any team. No big surprise if they win the section. He makes them that good.
Yup, At D2 there MC, Sac and Folsom. 2 of those 3 will play each other at Arco and whoever wins that game will be well prepared to win Section.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT