ADVERTISEMENT

Impact transfers

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
So I've heard a lot, but what's confirmed? NCS has an eligibility committee meeting Nov. 15, which presumably will decide the fate of Cardinal Newman's Taissa Quieroz. SJS doesn't show an eligibility committee, but there is an executive committee meeting Nov. 16. Nothing is clear on transfer rulings in CCS, nor really in NCS. SJS posts its rulings.

In any event, Pinewood has transfers, but who are they? And have they been cleared?

St. Mary's is supposed to have a lot of transfers, but they don't appear to have been cleared by SJS -- and the season is pretty much now.

Salesian has some transfers who sat out last year but I don't know their names.

The Priory transfers came from the East Bay, I think, but who are they? And are they eligible?

And I'm sure there are others ...

So I've heard a lot, but what's confirmed? NCS has an eligibility committee meeting Nov. 15, which presumably will decide the fate of Cardinal Newman's Taissa Quieroz. SJS doesn't show an eligibility committee, but there is an executive committee meeting Nov. 16. Nothing is clear on transfer rulings in CCS, nor really in NCS. SJS posts its rulings.

In any event, Pinewood has transfers, but who are they? And have they been cleared?

St. Mary's is supposed to have a lot of transfers, but they don't appear to have been cleared by SJS -- and the season is pretty much now.

Salesian has some transfers who sat out last year but I don't know their names.

The Priory transfers came from the East Bay, I think, but who are they? And are they eligible?

And I'm sure there are others ...

Doc doesn't strike me as a coach that will make the same mistakes twice with transfer scenarios. Expect Pinewood to be full board. But I have no clue who the transfers are for Pinewood. Does anyone know?

Is the committee meeting closed door? Any public minutes from the meeting? The lack of transparency is very concerning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT