ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Green..... Welcome to NorCal

I'm Talking about upside. Do your homework HEAT. Your just a bitter person in general. Jalen Green will be a lottery pick in the NBA Draft. Mannion will be a very good player at a DUKE/KU type. What is wrong with that btw? Quinn Cook just got a ring after being a very good player for coach K.

Played against KIDD in HS and its not even close to either kid in terms of players. And Lebron... Hahahhha. Sat next to Geoff Petrie and Kiki Vandeweigh at Pauley Pavilion when St Vincent/St Mary's played MD and they both told me he's the best HS player they've ever seen and would start on any NBA team right now. Like I said lets wait a little but Jalen has huge upside.
So you tell me to do my homework but do your homework and look who is a lottery pick projection right now. Myself and laidback let you know this kid could play http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-nba-mock-draft.html?m=1

Reactions: NorCalHSFan
I watched a game replay of Green’s on YouTube. He looks like a much more complete player now, an even better shooter than he already was. When he dribble-drives, he doesn’t just look to jump over everybody now... And he appears to defend a lot harder now. Def. a bigtime prospect.

Green Great player. But when you are around other top players its easier to play. He couldn't beat o'Dowd with two other D1 players on the team. The Big is at Fresno State and Joseph Hunter, class of 2022 is a high major player in his own.

iron sharpens iron... thats why he had to leave fresno

Green Great player. But when you are around other top players its easier to play. He couldn't beat o'Dowd with two other D1 players on the team. The Big is at Fresno State and Joseph Hunter, class of 2022 is a high major player in his own.
that was more coaching... lou can coach a little

Jalen was exactly the type of player that SHOULD be playing at a Prep school. He did it the right way too. Played three hard years at SJM and then transferred for his senior year.

A smart decision that will probably seal his place in the 2021 NBA Draft lottery, unless something unexpected happens.

They got blown out. It wasn't close....By like 15. And yes Lou can coach....The year before Sheldon took it to them also. SJM.

Well, I think Superle is trying to throw shade at Jalen (multiple times) but all it does is show how much better he got, and maybe possibly Joey Fuca is a very good coach himself. Coaches can bring out the best in a player and so can competition. The kid has risen to a pretty darn high level and players can improve a lot in one year. Especially when every night they are playing against other peers similar to his level, and coached hard.

To top it off, my bet he will be the youngest player in the 2021 Draft as well. He is a young 17.

Well, I think Superle is trying to throw shade at Jalen (multiple times) but all it does is show how much better he got, and maybe possibly Joey Fuca is a very good coach himself. Coaches can bring out the best in a player and so can competition. The kid has risen to a pretty darn high level and players can improve a lot in one year. Especially when every night they are playing against other peers similar to his level, and coached hard.

To top it off, my bet he will be the youngest player in the 2021 Draft as well. He is a young 17.
i agree with you about jalen.. but i am jaded... i know his dad. i aint too sure about the coach though

Reactions: MoneyTeam0115

Before all these kids arrived on the high school scene I had the pleasure of coaching them and coaching against some. I actually had the pleasure of coaching Jalen for a short amount of time. I also watched him play many years for the Bay Area Orangeman with Coach Jimpee and Beasley. The kid is a great young man and I don't care which route he chooses or chose...I wish all people health and success. Why not? We are too busy trying to tear down people rather than build them up!
Coach Fuca is a real good coach that gets the best out of his players and has good relationships with his players. Nobody is perfect but he will work hard and will always be prepared. What more could you want in a coach?
Opportunities for student athletes have changed over the years. The more opportunities the better but I implore people to start celebrating young people more , we have enough negativity in life already. Looking forward to 2020 and beyond as these young kids career continues.
Wouldn't be great to see more kids from our area make their dreams come true and come back like AG and give back to their respective communities ?

Reactions: mansnothot
Not shade. Truth. But Don't get it twisted. Green was a top 20 player in his class as a freshman in high school. And I do remember his progression playing with the Bay Area Orangeman in middle school playing with Jimpee Saunders, Jaden Saunders father [Dublin High].

Saunders a good role model and father figure for him. And aided in his development. He let him loose. This last year, Prolific Prep basically added a little more seasoning to his game. HE was already a top level filet mignon.

Not shade. Truth. But Don't get it twisted. Green was a top 20 player in his class as a freshman in high school. And I do remember his progression playing with the Bay Area Orangeman in middle school playing with Jimpee Saunders, Jaden Saunders father [Dublin High].

Saunders a good role model and father figure for him. And aided in his development. He let him loose. This last year, Prolific Prep basically added a little more seasoning to his game. HE was already a top level filet mignon.

Bay Area Orangeman had a lot of good players in their short time as a program. Jalen Green, Conner Jackson, Robby Beasley, Dishon Johnson to name a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT