ADVERTISEMENT

Job opening

Tough league, but Monte Vista is a pretty good job.
It could be, but there's a lot of rebuilding to do. The coaching staff played a pretty tight rotation this last season that was dependent on three seniors. The underclassmen on the bench didn't see a lot of action. And there's not much joy from JV or an extremely depleted pipeline. Danville talent will be migrating to San Ramon Valley or Carondelet until a new coaching staff establishes itself.

Reactions: Streak One
Rumor is that the AD has inquired one other coach and talked to lower level coaches about the position. I wouldn't say fake news as it comes from a pretty reliable source.
That rumor is fake, I can tell you with 1000% percent certainty. Whoever is spreading it to you is wrong.

They are opening it up the as the AD has made a few inquiries if a couple people (that I know) were interested....
Not true. I know Nate personally and that’s not how he operates. The people who you talked to are stretching the truth or outright spreading rumors.

Not true. I know Nate personally and that’s not how he operates. The people who you talked to are stretching the truth or outright spreading rumors.

Well it's official that Heritage has opened up. I also see that Branson, Monta Vista and St. Mary's is also open. Would love to see St. Mary's and Salesian battle it out in league, like they did before. Some good coaching jobs there!

What’s up with Branson..the guy just was there one season and won the D-5 tourney. Are these openings listed on a central site or just at the school.

Well it's official that Heritage has opened up. I also see that Branson, Monta Vista and St. Mary's is also open. Would love to see St. Mary's and Salesian battle it out in league, like they did before. Some good coaching jobs there!
That's big news about Branson!

If you are seeing the Branson position on the NCS website I believe that it from last year and not this year. They are slow to take them down..
Yes, I saw it on the NCS website. you would think they would time stamp it so people would know that it's OLD but I guess not!

On the NCS website why is JFK Richmond open literally every year for the past 5 years or more!

@leroyjenkins well it looks like you entered the raid a little early again. As I said before, it was open and Nate or whoever you think you know (or don't know) sold you some beach from property in Kansas. I'm going to love to hear this explanation...

As I remember, Hutado had some success at Deer Valley for a few years on the girls side. lets hope he can keep the ball rolling at Heritage.

@leroyjenkins well it looks like you entered the raid a little early again. As I said before, it was open and Nate or whoever you think you know (or don't know) sold you some beach from property in Kansas. I'm going to love to hear this explanation...

As I remember, Hutado had some success at Deer Valley for a few years on the girls side. lets hope he can keep the ball rolling at Heritage.
Who is Leroy Jenkins?

Here's wishing you great hoops

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT