Job openings?

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
So I think these are open

College Park
Dougherty Valley
Dublin

but I haven't heard much else (though there's one I know I'm forgetting).

Any others?

So I think these are open

College Park
Dougherty Valley
Dublin

but I haven't heard much else (though there's one I know I'm forgetting).

Any others?

Marqus Coleman got the Dougherty Valley job. He was the JV coach last season and took over the varsity team when Kellie Beckman bailed mid-season.

Yes I resigned about a month ago.
Oh man, tough loss for Edison. Good luck to you in your future endeavors! Hopefully you will be back coaching in some capacity again soon. Your teams have always been well coached-they play hard, play together, and well disciplined.

Oh man, tough loss for Edison. Good luck to you in your future endeavors! Hopefully you will be back coaching in some capacity again soon. Your teams have always been well coached-they play hard, play together, and well disciplined.

Not sure who you are but thank you for your kind words. Glad to see somethings didnt go unnoticed.

I have accepted the Position as the Boys basketball Coach at Edison HS.

Reactions: basketba11
Good luck with the boys -- even though you went over to the dark side.

Good luck with the boys -- even though you went over to the dark side.

lol Thanks Clay, This Job was the ONLY time i've ever coached Girls. I will say I enjoyed it more than I thought i would. And I met some terrific people during the ride.

Reactions: coachlittle
Not sure who you are but thank you for your kind words. Glad to see somethings didnt go unnoticed.

I have accepted the Position as the Boys basketball Coach at Edison HS.

Coach D,

That is a tough loss for the girls team. I have the upmost respect for you and your dedication to girls basketball program at Edison. You remind me of my days coaching at my alma mater Highlands High. You went beyond the call of duty to support your kids. Best of luck.

Reactions: basketba11
Coach D,

That is a tough loss for the girls team. I have the upmost respect for you and your dedication to girls basketball program at Edison. You remind me of my days coaching at my alma mater Highlands High. You went beyond the call of duty to support your kids. Best of luck.

Same, You were someone i followed and looked up to in order to keep me striving towards success. I admire what you do and more so how u do it the right way. Keep it up and Good luck next year and Beyond..

Reactions: jstblev
Bear Creek is open with Anthony Matthews taking the boys job at Lincoln-Stockton.

That's an interesting move, but even though Bear Creek has Mya Blake and some good young players back, they lost three key seniors and a ton of rebounding.

alameda Girls
Deer valley Girls and boys
El Cerrito Girls and boys
Skyline Girls
Galt Girls
Franklin Girls
West Girls
Weston Ranch Girls
Edison girls

Just came across these on Edjoin……..

alameda Girls
Skyline Girls
Galt Girls
Franklin Girls
West Girls
Weston Ranch Girls
Edison girls

you see the alameda job on edjoin? i don't. I haven't heard anything about the job being posted or the coach leaving.

Reactions: Chsmatt33
giphy.gif

alameda Girls
Skyline Girls
Galt Girls
Franklin Girls
West Girls
Weston Ranch Girls
Edison girls

you see the alameda job on edjoin? i don't. I haven't heard anything about the job being posted or the coach leaving.

I thought it was pretty self explanatory but I hope this helps....

well....it would have been helpful if it was on edjoin when he said it was on edjoin. it wasnt posted until Monday. so to me it seemed like the person posting that was sharing inside information when it was not yet posted on edjoin.

well....it would have been helpful if it was on edjoin when he said it was on edjoin. it wasnt posted until Monday. so to me it seemed like the person posting that was sharing inside information when it was not yet posted on edjoin.

in the grand scheme of things...who the hell cares? So there's an opening...thanks for the info and please let us know when a new coach is in place. There were 8 posts about a damn link..lol grow up peeps!

Reactions: CoachDViks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT