ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Betts Stanford

Make no mistake. Tara Time is winding down. It may not be next week or next month. But all of the signs (age, energy, team chemistry, recruiting rejections, etc.) are all there. Her long and accomplished tenure has to be honored and appreciated in the Bay Area. But all good things come to an end.

She is only bringing in a top 5 recruiting class she’s really shitty recruiter now and players never transfer lol

She is getting old and Stanford needs some young
Blood to take over…the kids see it although they don’t want to say anything

She was pretty lack luster this year as a 5 star recruit. Not much patience these days. I imagine we will see this trend accelerate on the women’s side now. As for Tara, she’s a legend and probably will be able to go out on her terms. She’s built an incredible program.

I think KP would be great… I remember
When she was an intern at a Law firm… I used to see her working out hard in the gym… she is great

Last edited:
Reactions: larry legend33
This was the first year Stanford didn't make the second weekend since 2007 and going into this year, they made at least the Elite Eight in five of six years with a national title.

I think we can give her another year to see if she can figure it out LOL

I think with graduating seniors, players going to the portal and getting drafted to play at the next level should be the sign of Tara calling it quits. Her class recruitment after the Haley jones era was no where near strong as that year. although Tara got some good pickups locally, I just think this was Tara's window to bring it in. you lose out on Mitty guard to UCONN when you signed a Mitty guard that is now going to the WNBA. Mitty would have always been my pipeline even if she was guard heavy. Jus Saying

I think with graduating seniors, players going to the portal and getting drafted to play at the next level should be the sign of Tara calling it quits. Her class recruitment after the Haley jones era was no where near strong as that year. although Tara got some good pickups locally, I just think this was Tara's window to bring it in. you lose out on Mitty guard to UCONN when you signed a Mitty guard that is now going to the WNBA. Mitty would have always been my pipeline even if she was guard heavy. Jus Saying
the guards she has now are he weakness. probably should have got a few more

Reactions: OnBall8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT