ADVERTISEMENT

Locals make MLB News

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Kyle Harrison (De La Salle) has been called up by the Giants. I think he will debut on Tuesday at Philadelphia.

Christian Encarnacion-Strand (College Park) had a walk off homer for the Reds in Friday's win over the Blue Jays

Harrison gave up a two run homer to Bryce Harper in the first, but settled in to go 3.1 innings with five strikeouts and gave up just two two runs.

Reactions: bella123
Harrison gave up a two run homer to Bryce Harper in the first, but settled in to go 3.1 innings with five strikeouts and gave up just two two runs.
Yeah very good swing and miss stuff and really it just his fastball working. Just needs to harness his control. Promising start.

Harrison just pitched the top of the 1st tonight at Oracle... Struck out the side, 1-2-3. Stuff looks better tonight, so far.

Kid is DEALING! 9 strikeouts, only one baserunner thru 4. Giants up 3-0 now.

Well, Harrison has a shot at a major league win now. 5 innings, 10 K's, 3-0 lead. It'll be interesting to see if the Giants leave him in or not...

Gives up a 1-out double and a walk, heads to the dugout receiving a standing O!

Giants get out of the inning unscathed, hope they can hold on and get the kid the win!

Also in that game Christian Encarnacion Strand from College Park started at 1st Base for the Reds and hit a Double off of Harrison in the 7th inning….

Not sure if they ever faced each other in High School…. I think CES would have been a SR when KH was a Soph…. CES was a Freshman on the CP Varsity team that was the last team to beat DLS in the playoffs…..

It was super cool to see both programs represented and a lot of the kids at DLS and CP play with each other for The Diablo Valley Oaks….

Also in that game Christian Encarnacion Strand from College Park started at 1st Base for the Reds and hit a Double off of Harrison in the 7th inning….

Not sure if they ever faced each other in High School…. I think CES would have been a SR when KH was a Soph…. CES was a Freshman on the CP Varsity team that was the last team to beat DLS in the playoffs…..

It was super cool to see both programs represented and a lot of the kids at DLS and CP play with each other for The Diablo Valley Oaks….
I actually looked that up yesterday. They never faced each other in HS. The only year they were both on varsity was 2018, when Harrison was a Soph & CES a SR, but DLS never played CP that season. They may have faced each other in travel ball or the minors, but not in HS.

Reactions: THEOC89
😂 Also in that game Christian Encarnacion Strand from College Park started at 1st Base for the Reds and hit a Double off of Harrison in the 7th inning….

Holy smokes! This might have set a NorCal Preps record for most acronyms in one post!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT