ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Morris at Carondelet?

Twenty years ago, my application would have been in on day one, most likely. But that program deserves a younger coach who has the time and energy -- lots of energy -- to do it justice.

Thanks for the thought, though ...

Twenty years ago, my application would have been in on day one, most likely. But that program deserves a younger coach who has the time and energy -- lots of energy -- to do it justice.

A chance to coach an All State player right PBA?

Clay, you have the time...maybe not the energy! haha

Now another parent says Morris has taken another position. Wow. Good thing they cleared out the C-let administration to make room for a new crackerjack team.
I guess this is one way to distract the public from the monumental ending of last season. In hindsight a one game punishment for a drunken team event seems like a slap on the wrist. All a distant memory now but what is new in the cover up era we live in today?

In hindsight a one game punishment for a drunken team event seems like a slap on the wrist. All a distant memory now but what is new in the cover up era we live in today?
First of all, I do not personally know any of the details of what happened, only what I've read on this forum. And I really don't care to know any more, because I don't feel it's any of my business. As for the punishment, I suspect there was more than just pulling the team out of last year's playoffs. Any punishment of individual students administered by the school is a private matter, and should never be announced publically. That doesn't make it a cover up. That's just the correct way to handle the situation.

Do they have a coach?

They were supposed to make the announcement yesterday...I'm telling you, I bet this AD will not have a job after this year. He has messed this up in a major way. How hard it is to find a coach for one of the top programs in the Bay Area???

They were supposed to make the announcement yesterday...I'm telling you, I bet this AD will not have a job after this year. He has messed this up in a major way. How hard it is to find a coach for one of the top programs in the Bay Area???
Top program or a school that attracts good players that excel in spite of the program? A top program includes administration and Carondelet has always been weak in that regard.

The rumor mill -- which has not exactly produced quality info -- now says Morris is the man. Take it for what it's worth ...

For the second time, Michael Morris IS the new head coach at Carondelet. There is no other saga or side story.

IF in FACT he has always been the head coach, why wasn't it announced since around the time clay first posted this in the rumor mill, damn near 3 weeks ago. Something seems fishy. when people are hired, they're usually announced right after...NOT three weeks later. They're a private school and not privy to the....we have to post the job for certain amount of days thing.

So there IS a side story or saga...just something we don't know or maybe don't need to know. But don't say there's not when it doesn't take a rocket scientist 3 weeks to make an announcement....

Reactions: straightline50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT