ADVERTISEMENT

Modesto Christian Hire New Head Varsity/JV Football Coach!

Was this the coach with the A11 offense? Seems like Modesto Christian has been going with splashy hires on the football side

Hi Larry. MC generally requires all athletes to play 2 sports. We have added a elementary and middle school adjacent to the High School. Enrollment will grow upwards towards 400 students by 2026. Currently at 77. We had an average of around 300 for nearly 20 years until covid. Central Catholic (450 Students) across town has deep Gallo money. We have deep Almond money. We would like to get back to the Isaiah Burse, Zach Sudfeld days, both won State Championships under Parsons and played in the NFL. We are sowing the seeds to regain Football and Girls Basketball (eliminated from covid) dominance in Modesto/Sacramento/Stockton Metros and beyond.
Are there only 77 students at MC? I knew it had dropped but didn’t know it was that much

Are there only 77 students at MC? I knew it had dropped but didn’t know it was that much
Only 77 as of today. We played entire B-Ball season with 8 players, added three in playoffs. Enrollment will grow back towards 200 in the next couple years. Covid and economy hurt Central Valley hard.

Only 77 as of today. We played entire B-Ball season with 8 players, added three in playoffs. Enrollment will grow back towards 200 in the next couple years. Covid and economy hurt Central Valley hard.
That’s amazing. Wish you all success in building the numbers back up. I know it’s not easy but you guys have a good brand.

Reactions: M.C. fan
That’s amazing. Wish you all success in building the numbers back up. I know it’s not easy but you guys have a good brand.
Thanks Bro, Brice, Chris is future College Coaches. Chuck H, Richard M always are looking out for us. It really needs to be a documentary of how a Four Building complex on Sisk Road erupted to a State Power and now beckoning National Power from Modesto! Gary Porter, Bobby Cole to Brice Fantazia, Chris Teevan hundreds of dedicated Dads to skilled players both local, regional, state and international origins have bloomed the house of basketball in all places the Central Valley. Take one is Coach who was a Stockbroker created international relationships in the early 90's and the rest as they say is history. From the creator of the Giddeon Bible that has been in Hotel/Motel rooms for decades to blue Diamond Almonds coop to excellent coaching Modesto Christian leads to Take two developing a program that major college coaches loved so much they asked Howard Porter (Gary Porters Father aka Papa Porter) about his practices and skill sets in developing their programs. I was in Tubby Smiths office in Lexington, Ky. I also have been to others like Roy Willaims in Lawrence, Ks. I can recall Gary Porter telling his players year after year we can just throw in the towel and go home if you play like that! Gary created culture, expectations, and love for the game of basketball. Randy Anderson is a committed Donor who has employed our ability to thrive! A sprinkle of history of why I love MC!

Thanks Bro, Brice, Chris is future College Coaches. Chuck H, Richard M always are looking out for us. It really needs to be a documentary of how a Four Building complex on Sisk Road erupted to a State Power and now beckoning National Power from Modesto! Gary Porter, Bobby Cole to Brice Fantazia, Chris Teevan hundreds of dedicated Dads to skilled players both local, regional, state and international origins have bloomed the house of basketball in all places the Central Valley. Take one is Coach who was a Stockbroker created international relationships in the early 90's and the rest as they say is history. From the creator of the Giddeon Bible that has been in Hotel/Motel rooms for decades to blue Diamond Almonds coop to excellent coaching Modesto Christian leads to Take two developing a program that major college coaches loved so much they asked Howard Porter (Gary Porters Father aka Papa Porter) about his practices and skill sets in developing their programs. I was in Tubby Smiths office in Lexington, Ky. I also have been to others like Roy Willaims in Lawrence, Ks. I can recall Gary Porter telling his players year after year we can just throw in the towel and go home if you play like that! Gary created culture, expectations, and love for the game of basketball. Randy Anderson is a committed Donor who has employed our ability to thrive! A sprinkle of history of why I love MC!
That’s awesome! I’ve followed the program pretty close for the last 20+ years. I’ve always been impressed with the people I meet at the games and the product on the floor.

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT