ADVERTISEMENT

Modesto Christian Holiday Hoops Day 3

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
got here midway thru the Patterson-Tracy game...

Tracy broke ooen a pretty close game midway thru the 3rd q to win by about 20.

Right now, it’s halftime of Lincoln v Centennial. 50-38 Lincoln.

Gotta be tough for these kids to play a morning game on the third day in a row when they got buttkicked twice in a row beforehand...

Lincoln comes out FIRING in the 3rd quarter... A couple of bombs from Downtown Ceres! 71-53 halfway thru the 3rd

80-68 after Lincoln scores 30 in the 3rd...

Btw, ankleassassin, great name! And welcome aboard...

92-77 Lincoln with about 6 minutes left... The scoreboard numbers are asking for mercy...

Final score 112-98. Scoreboard operator is complaining of carpal tunnel... Lotsa fun to watch!

Just had this thought run thru my head... Beyer’s unis, with the blue and white checkerboard design, remind me of the great Secretariat...

Beyer ties it, then gets a stop and takes a 3 for the lead... nope. Ripon has the rock, time out with score tied and 1:30 left

Ripon called for a charge, Beyer gets a drive down the middle and score! 49-47, Ripon ball... 53 secs to go

Ripon gets offensive board, ft’s Missed. Beyer fouled, does NOT miss. 51-47 Beyer. Ripon needs a miracle in the last few seconds.

17-6 end of 1. 6-6 post Ben Yurosek has been really impressive for them thus far.

SPSV got things going nicely in the last four minutes, closing from something like 23-12 to get back in it at the half... Bakersfield Christian leads 27-24 at the break.

Clovis West faces Turlock next... On paper, looks like an easy win for Clovis, but Turlock is a scrappy bunch...

Another scoreboard breaker ensues... 25-19 Clovis with 1:49 left in the first q

55-39 Clovis West at the half...

I just got this email... Why it came to me, I dunno...

“Dear Kiddman32:

I better get a big raise soon, and SOON!

Sincerely, Scorekeeper at the Modesto Christians Holiday Hoop Classic”

77-63 after 3... Turlock actually got within 5 for a sec, but CW fought it off..

Foothill-Bakersfield faces Manteca next... I understand Manteca has added a transfer to their roster, cousin of the spectacular Dominick Victor. 30-day sit ended today. Dunno his name, tho...

Oh, there it is... Totally missed it in the program. #3, Isaiah Victor. Duh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT