ADVERTISEMENT

New Liberty Head Coach and BVAL News

I don't think Pitt has too much to worry about particularly with Football. Heritage's football team last year was below average.

So what do you think the issue is? Lack of talent or poor coaching?
They're a team full of mercenaries, out for their own personal ambitions moreso than they are winning. Both with the coaching staff and the majority of their starters.

Good programs bad programs you need both and you will get both. Only way you know you have a good program is by gauging your program against others. Pitt has been year in and year out at the top of their league. So why the sour grapes about "out for their own"? Give it a rest. That "W" on Friday night is always a consorted Team effort in High School Football.

Good programs bad programs you need both and you will get both. Only way you know you have a good program is by gauging your program against others. Pitt has been year in and year out at the top of their league. So why the sour grapes about "out for their own"? Give it a rest. That "W" on Friday night is always a consorted Team effort in High School Football.
Pitt being at the top of their league is only a statement on how pathetic their league is. They're literally the tallest midget, not an accomplishment at all.

I would say that Pitt is #2 int the NCS behind the Green Machine, and top 5 to 7 in NorCal. They are not with the cream of the crop, but next step down. That being said, depending on the matchup, they can beat cream of the crop teams.

I would say that Pitt is #2 int the NCS behind the Green Machine, and top 5 to 7 in NorCal. They are not with the cream of the crop, but next step down. That being said, depending on the matchup, they can beat cream of the crop teams.
Name one "cream of the crop" team they've beaten recently

Pitt being at the top of their league is only a statement on how pathetic their league is. They're literally the tallest midget, not an accomplishment at all.
They don't schedule non conference like a midget. And before you say" Well who have they beaten non conference that was good?", most teams would lose to the likes of Corona Centennial or Folsom.They lost to Serra, but also beat them. Not their fault the rest of their league is lagging behind. But if Heritage is destined to be great because of the school district's help, which you have no issues with, we'll see how fast they'll be able to take over the BVAL.So district recruiting is fine, but individual schools doing it is a crime? Just asking so we're clear. Seems a little hypocritical.

They don't schedule non conference like a midget. And before you say" Well who have they beaten non conference that was good?", most teams would lose to the likes of Corona Centennial or Folsom.They lost to Serra, but also beat them. Not their fault the rest of their league is lagging behind. But if Heritage is destined to be great because of the school district's help, which you have no issues with, we'll see how fast they'll be able to take over the BVAL.So district recruiting is fine, but individual schools doing it is a crime? Just asking so we're clear. Seems a little hypocritical.
The first game on Pitt's non-conference schedule is literally Jesse Bethel.

The first game on Pitt's non-conference schedule is literally Jesse Bethel.
Yes I know,, and that's TOTALLY out of character for them. You watch them far too closely to know that. I'll say this, it won't matter how desperately the East County schools want to beat Pitt, even with the district aiding and abetting them. Heritage may get better more consistently, but Pitt will still beat them more often than not. Losing to Pitt for so long seems to have created a weird kind resentment. Those schools out there are around 2500 enrollment, yes? They re big enough to compete, especially with the demographics favoring them in terms of growth, without needing any special district "assistance'

Yes I know,, and that's TOTALLY out of character for them. You watch them far too closely to know that. I'll say this, it won't matter how desperately the East County schools want to beat Pitt, even with the district aiding and abetting them. Heritage may get better more consistently, but Pitt will still beat them more often than not. Losing to Pitt for so long seems to have created a weird kind resentment. Those schools out there are around 2500 enrollment, yes? They re big enough to compete, especially with the demographics favoring them in terms of growth, without needing any special district "assistance'
And losing running-clock to DLS for over 30 years straight has created this weird pride in Pitt. They're okay with being losers at the biggest stage and make no effort to level up. Which is extremely strange and disturbing.

And losing running-clock to DLS for over 30 years straight has created this weird pride in Pitt. They're okay with being losers at the biggest stage and make no effort to level up. Which is extremely strange and disturbing.
They haven't had a running clock loss to DLS every loss for 30 years. That's simply untrue. Some have been. But every one the past 30 years? No.

Let's hope Heritage levels up quickly, then you won't have to live vicariously through DLS

Let's hope Heritage levels up quickly, then you won't have to live vicariously through DLS
I would expect Heritage to be 2-3 years away but trending in the right direction the entire time. It takes a while to build things up.

Never saw anywhere anything about Pitt ever taking pride about losing to a national brand like DLS.They certainly dont go sniveling to the local school district for assistance

Reactions: THEOC89
Pretty much everything you say.
LMAO as this new found entertainment as made things comedy to say the least. I give the guy credit, put him at 90 percent. I like the one when he said Sheldon left the Gridley tournament to play in a better tournament and that nobody from Gridley had one open champion. Ironically Sheldon in 2018 had visits to Golden 1 and that hole in the wall Gridley. And the Campo has a better facility than St Mary’s College, pure comedy man.

LMAO as this new found entertainment as made things comedy to say the least. I give the guy credit, put him at 90 percent. I like the one when he said Sheldon left the Gridley tournament to play in a better tournament and that nobody from Gridley had one open champion. Ironically Sheldon in 2018 had visits to Golden 1 and that hole in the wall Gridley. And the Campo has a better facility than St Mary’s College, pure comedy man.
i am glad he is here. i am a saint now.

Sierra Canyon won the Open Division in 2018 and 2019. Are you ignorant or are you a liar?

Sierra Canyon won the Open Division in 2018 and 2019. Are you ignorant or are you a liar?
The tournament is in NorCal. And they are the NorCal champion period. That means something. If you expect only state champions to participate, then quit going to the tournament. It’s that simple. Oh wait breaking news from Gridley. The board is meeting at the moment to make sure they please Leroy Rammbler. Further details to follow

Sierra Canyon, Mater Dei, Duncanville, Centennial will never make a trip to the tourney. They play nationally. And your ignorance design realize it’s not a National tourney. And imagine if one did. Great tournament when the champ is already figured out before they even get off the bus. What excitement

The tournament is in NorCal. And they are the NorCal champion period. That means something. If you expect only state champions to participate, then quit going to the tournament. It’s that simple. Oh wait breaking news from Gridley. The board is meeting at the moment to make sure they please Leroy Rammbler. Further details to follow

Sierra Canyon, Mater Dei, Duncanville, Centennial will never make a trip to the tourney. They play nationally. And your ignorance design realize it’s not a National tourney. And imagine if one did. Great tournament when the champ is already figured out before they even get off the bus. What excitement
If you got those four teams into the Invitational then you wouldn't know who the champ was prior to the tournament, that's the entire point I've been trying to make this entire time.

Leroy, your comments are soooo far off, it's actually comical. A school district does not cherry pick athletes to send to certain schools. I know for a FACT, that many kids were denied transfers this year to both Liberty and Heritage. Having family and friends that live in Brentwood, I can tell you that Hartwig does not have that kinda pull. He lives in the area that is zoned for Heritage. Thay's why his kids went to Heritage. Look at the obvious reasons for kids transferring out there. East County youth football has been dominant For thw last few years. When Ronnie Rivers went to Freedom, the East County talent followed him there. When Butterfield went to Liberty, the EC talent followed him there. When Rashada went to Pitt, the talent followed him there. Some of Pitts best players right now, are from Brentwood, right Paloma? Leroy, c'mon man, haha
I’m with you. Leroy’s allegations are ludicrous and laughable, if not unhinged. He talks about “timelines” but he hasn’t really produced anything approximating documented proof. And the statement about the school district funneling all the best athletes to Heritage. C’mon! Show me that policy in writing.
These comments are in line with recent comments about Pitt football coaching wooing players through social media while the CIF stands idly by. (Now there are posts that Pitt is hemorrhaging players thanks to some Jones Drew pipeline.) He’s all over the map. Again, show me the money.

Reactions: THEOC89
I’m with you. Leroy’s allegations are ludicrous and laughable, if not unhinged. He talks about “timelines” but he hasn’t really produced anything approximating documented proof. And the statement about the school district funneling all the best athletes to Heritage. C’mon! Show me that policy in writing.
These comments are in line with recent comments about Pitt football coaching wooing players through social media while the CIF stands idly by. (Now there are posts that Pitt is hemorrhaging players thanks to some Jones Drew pipeline.) He’s all over the map. Again, show me the money.
I never said anything about any Jones Drew pipeline, whatever that is. I have no idea what that even is.

You don’t know what a reference to a Jones Drew pipeline means, but you work for a local media site in the area, WOW, you just lost all credibility.
I didn’t say I work for a local media site. I said I’m a member of the local press. Big difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT