ADVERTISEMENT

NIKE TOC Games Streamed

Is the site legit?
Do you have to purchase ...each game is $9.95?
The schedule they have posted is wrong Mitty is playing MCD not Dillard.

The site looks really scary....I wouldn't give them a card linked to anything significant....

From the Website...

L-1450224457-long-beach-poly-ca-vs-wesleyan-ga-court-m1.png

Long Beach Poly (CA) vs Wesleyan (GA) COURT M1
Long Beach Poly (CA) vs Wesleyan (GA) COURT M1
More about the event:
Add to Calendar
more details
Use to sell your videos, Live & On-demand

Frequently Asked Questions
What is happening?
You are able to join virtually the excitement of Long Beach Poly (CA) vs Wesleyan (GA) COURT M1. Watch a high quality LIVE video stream brought to you by TRI STATE MEDIA. Enjoy, interact and watch the live feed from any of your internet connected devices.

More about the event.

When is this happening?
On Dec 18, 2015 16:00 MST to Dec 18, 2015 17:50 MST, you will come back here and watch the show LIVE!!
If you are living in a different city or country, you may check the exact times for the show using this time zone convertor.

What do I need to watch?
You need a minimum of 1.5Mb download Internet speed for our best quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net

We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® or Linux OS with Adobe® Flash® or tablets including Google® Android™ devices and Apple® iPad® or iPhone® devices will work. We are streaming a lower bitrate feed that works over most 3G and 4G services. Please consult with your local access carrier for rules and regulations. Please be aware that we are not responsible for data connection charges to view the stream on any platform or service.

Do I need to download anything to view the live stream?
No. Once you have a ticket you have instant access to the Internet video stream. The video plays automatically in your browser. It works on PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone. But you have to ensure you have a proper broadband connection for video.

What is a Cleeng account? 

Cleeng simplifies the access to unique quality content. Using your Facebook, Google or Yahoo! account, it takes just a few seconds to create a Cleeng account and then purchase access using Visa, MasterCard, Mobile/SMS or PayPal. Cleeng keeps track of the premium content you register for or buy, so you can access it later on any of your devices. Note, Cleeng is not responsible for the organization of the event itself.

Is my Credit Card secure?

Yes, fully! Your profile, balance and access information are securely stored on the Cleeng servers. All actual transactions are done on the Cleeng servers using 256bits SSL encryption, and payment processing meets the highest PCI compliance standards.

Is the live stream available on mobile devices?
Yes it is! When you click to register/buy, your mobile browser will open a new window. After you have created your Cleeng account and got/purchased your access, just go back to the site. 
You can connect from your computer, phone or tablet anytime you want to. If you got registered/purchased your ticket before on a different device, simply login with your Cleeng account and again you'll have full access.

Can I book in advance? How do I access the show on D-Day?
We actually recommend you book your ticket in advance. This way, you avoid the queue (even on internet, it can happen!). Then connect a few minutes before the show.

Two ways to get access to the show:
1- from the email receipt you received from Cleeng (check your spam, it may happen it was wrongly classified)
2- directly on the website from where you registered/purchased, you can click “Already have a ticket?”. Enter your credentials, and that’s it!

My payment is rejected, what can i do?
It might be that your bank is refusing the payment, so you may try to contact them (see phone number at the back of your card). Alternatively, please try to use a different payment method.

I have problem accessing the content I previously bought. What can i do?
Few options are available:
Option 1: Search your email inbox for "Cleeng receipt". Have a look too at your Spam/Junk folder. Once found, click on the link inside the description and re-enter your credential if necessary. Make sure you use the same email address or Facebook/Google access as you did for your initial purchase. It should work!
Option 2: Clear your browser cache. You can find how to do it here. Then follow Option 1.
Option 3: If it still doesn't work, possibly your initial order didn't go through. Please place another order. File a refund inquiry below mentioning your Cleeng receipt number(s). We'll proceed with refunds within 72h after the event.

The video or stream quality is bad, what can i do?
Control your internet connection; try reloading the page a few times or see if you can access the event from another browser and/or device. If the issue continues please check our Twitter for the latest streaming status updates. If no mention of any issue, it must be related to your internet connection. Please check it, and be patient :)

Can I watch from different computers or phones at the same time?
Yes, when you registered/purchased on one computer/tablet/phone you can simply use the same credentials to watch on another device. You should bear in mind your access can be restricted when our systems detect abuse. To avoid your account being cut off, don't use more than 2 different devices just before and during the event.
Important requests to be made?
On behalf of TRI STATE MEDIA, Cleeng teams provide support before, during and after the event. Due to high traffic just before and during the event, critical requests will be handled first, so please moderate your questions and only send if very urgent. Please try not to send multiple requests.

I want to watch the Long Beach Poly game tomorrow but only if Yani is playing I hope she stayed in shape...I really like the kid...I should have moved to Long Beach last year and worked for her for free...

Is the site legit?
Do you have to purchase ...each game is $9.95?
The schedule they have posted is wrong Mitty is playing MCD not Dillard.
No you don't there is a $25 Day Pass if you check the Day Pass link and you can watch all games that day.

Games are MT time zone. So please add 1 hour to our time on the west coast when looking to watch these games. St. Mary's-Stockton is set to kick off in 20 minutes.

I wish the livestream would be showing the score. Not able to do my own scorekeeping since I am in and out. Grrr!

SMS very cold shooting. Missing 3's and easy layups. Game has been deadlocked at 15-13 for last couple minutes.

End of 1st quarter, its SMS 18 New Trier 15. Again, very cold shooting for St. Mary's. Guessing they are shooting less than 20%, if that. Missed layups, missed putbacks. Worst shooting I have seen from them in some time. I expect their shooting will get better and they will break away. But, if not, this could be a huge upset to start the tournament.

Last edited:
Finally, Kat Tudor hits her first 3 to make it 30-15. I believe that may be her first 3 for the season into her 2nd game from returning from her knee injury.

Kat hits her 2nd 3 ... believe the score is 41-20 still in the 2nd quarter.

MCD 23 Mitty 17 after 1st quarter. Mitty charged out to a 5-0 lead and is trying to hang in there. IMHO, both teams are shooting better than SMS did earlier.

Halftime: Mitty 34 MCD 32

Who was shocked Mitty was in the Joe Smith Division? Hmm? I guess they may belong afterall. LOL!

Don't belong?????
Have you seen Nade or Riverdale Baptist play.....
Real Athletes...and lots of them...just a different level

Well, I guess if Mitty does not belong, then maybe MCD does not belong either. Agree?

MCD missed a layup at the end...Mitty had just hit a 3 to take lead correct?

Either will have to get past MD or GC, and then SMS before they even would have a chance to be "toast" for RB or Nade. I take that as a they BOTH don't belong. LOL!

Congrats to Mitty! Good job getting thru the 1st round!

Yani up next I can't wait to see if/how she plays.....the best player in the nation after a year
off from HS ball....so much talent...she looks good....wish her the best

Yes, and with the breakaway at the end there was an opportunity for a layup for a bit of icing. I guess you missed it.

Your right I was looking at the old bracket...Mitty is in the top the half of the bracket...
Top half is the Prima Donna side of the bracket...Bottom half is the Nade, RB, LBP side

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT