ADVERTISEMENT

NIKE TOC Games Streamed

Final Mitty 58 GC 56...the dream turns into a nightmare tomorrow.....
and aloha means goodbye!!!

Ha ha - this is too funny, Sue folds in big games?? 27 League Titles• 24 Central Coast Section Titles• 11 Nor Cal Championships • 6 CIF State Titles, Dave, you may not be aware as you don't really understand basketball very well, but in California, the State championship is the "biggest" game of the season. She's won six of them, and not always with the best team. Remember, as you always point out, Mitty doesn't have athletes..this goes back to you making that claim when Danielle Robinson played there.

BTW - just out of curiosity, since you're a "trainer" (and I do purposely use quotation marks) exactly what's your record ..who have you trained that went on to do anything. As always, the view is great from those cheap seats of yours.

Trainer....16 years....Olympic Competitors, NCAA POY Soccer, D1 Basketball players...but also
Stroke rehab, MS conditioning, Knee and Hip Replacement Rehab, 90 year olds, Cerebral Palsy conditioning, 10 year olds, Stanford rowers,Stanford Faculty and Staff...lots more

As far as Mitty doesn't having athletes....they have/had many that could have been better....
I think the athletic performance staff needs help...anyway I Live in Stockton now...should have moved to Long Beach and help Yani...she looks about 28% BodyFat...she needs to be like 20%

Congratulations to Sue Phillips and the Archbishop Mitty girls. Two wins in the Joe Smith division, and two upcoming games against top five teams in the country. Great showing, way to represent NorCal girls basketball !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Mo Green
Trainer....16 years....Olympic Competitors, NCAA POY Soccer, D1 Basketball players...but also
Stroke rehab, MS conditioning, Knee and Hip Replacement Rehab, 90 year olds, Cerebral Palsy conditioning, 10 year olds, Stanford rowers,Stanford Faculty and Staff...lots more

As far as Mitty doesn't having athletes....they have/had many that could have been better....
I think the athletic performance staff needs help...anyway I Live in Stockton now...should have moved to Long Beach and help Yani...she looks about 28% BodyFat...she needs to be like 20%
Jazz,

Step up and answer the question. You are full of hot air..... You think that you are the aspiring out of shape, too much body fat training guru who bashes a great coach in Sue Phillips and her record speaks for itself. League, Section and State Championships and you "claim" to have trained superstars. If you are as good as you say maybe you should have trained all of Mitty's athletes and they would be unbeatable and we could nominate you as the "greatest trainer" of all time.

It is typically said that those who cannot give compliments lack self confidence in their abilities. You should check out people like Sue on Twitter. She constantly congratulates all levels and all sports at Mitty on their efforts and accomplishments. And as for you it's bashing those who work hard at building up others.

Happy training in Stockton and if this how you carry yourself as a "professional trainer" then you need to brush up on your professionalism.

Reactions: Mo Green
Have to say Clark's body language and hustle were not impressive. Didn't run the floor, didn't work hard on defense.

I heard she left one team because she simply refused to play inside.

Tremendous talent, no question ...

Both teams match their first quarter scoring with a halftime score of SMS 54 Mitty 36

was looking like great one... slipped away from mitty a little bit in the last 2 minutes of the half.. 54-36 now...

Mitty hot shooting from outside the arc is keeping this young Mitty team relatively close to SMS, at least closer than any of SMS's other competitors this year. SMS has had their own share of 3's.

dream becomes a night mare....
anybody know how do you break and score against the SMS defense...
nobody seems to be able to do it....if RDB or Cent gets taken to the
woodshed....

Yes Yani doesn't look good...15 lbs overweight and little fire....

this should be the rematch everyone looks forward to in march.. if you take away a 2 minute run at the end of the 1st half and tom's stall ball at the end (no shot clock) this one could have been a heck of a lot closer than it already was.. hard fought game.. good showing for both teams representing norcal

Mitty won both the 3rd quarter (20-17) and the 4th quarter (14-12), including a half court 3 pointer as time expired in the game to win the quarter. But, their hot shooting wasn't enough to evaporate the 18 point cushion St. Mary's of Stockton had built. Good game by Mitty. They are young and will definitely be a team St. Mary's and others will have to contend with if they can continue with that kind of shooting touch. And to think, someone on this board didn't think Mitty belonged in the Joe Smith Division. Same person even said they would get blown out by St. Mary's, stating their "dream turns into a nightmare tomorrow". LOL!

St. Mary's played the stall game during the last few minutes of the game and the crowd did not appear to be to happy with it. Nonetheless, the Lady Rams earn their way into the finals. with an 86-73 victory (13 pt victory ... closest score vs St. Mary's all year).

Reactions: OnBall8

?

If he was gracious or humble, he wouldn't be jazz. wait…is he really Donald Trump?

Congratulations to the best team in California, and to its worthy adversary.

Last edited:
anybody know how do you break and score against the SMS defense...
nobody seems to be able to do it......

There is one way that it can be done, but you won't hear it from me.

It is not necessarily a given that with more time Mitty would have closed the gap. It's like the prevent defense in football often allows the other team to get back in the game. They don't play their best when the game slows down, but they were probably sure they had this one and went into a stall to preserve energy for tomorrow. Last year they played LBPH and had to run the entire game and were at a definite disadvantage against Blackman who had an easy game, could coast and were fresh. Slowing the game down also lessens the possibility of injuries as well.

Sue in twitter!!! Think she is Confucius or Aristotle....
nobody is buying that stuff...everybody is laughing....
kids must be cracking up...

Centennial 24 Riverdale Baptist 12 end 1st quarter.

Riverdale Baptist stormed back in the second quarter outscoring Centennial 26-6.

Riverdale Baptist 38 Centennial 30 Halftime.

Mitty does have some good 3 points shooters that how they beat Brookside by 10. I can see the get on a roll shooting 3's for each corner. Just to good teams battling on a neutral court which a good thing. That's where good games can go either way and the players get to decide the game. Great job both teams wish I was there to see it.

Love to SMS vs. LBPY

Riverdale Baptist 71 Centennial 62 Final

SMS vs Riverdale Baptist for the championship

Riverdale Baptist does have some athletes. Should be a good final. SMS will need to shoot better from behind the arc to keep them off their backs. I can see Riverdale Baptist breaking SMS's press.

Riverdale Baptist does have some athletes. Should be a good final. SMS will need to shoot better from behind the arc to keep them off their backs. I can see Riverdale Baptist breaking SMS's press.
This Mitty fan is pulling for SMS to win it all. Go Nor Cal!!

I second that, Cmon nor cal and the stall was okay in my book. Even though Mitty could have pulled of an upset you play with the rules you have and SMS did whatever they needed to to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT