ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Open Final Four

M.C. fan

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2022
Any team playing tonight has had a great season! Now it comes down to court play, clock management, ability to make free throws and Coaching.

Open-
De La Salle at Modesto Christian
Another matchup of titans as the Spartans travel to Modesto to try stamp their ticket to the Finals.
MC has a full roster for the first time in a long time now. They Played West Linn with 7 players and had a 14 point lead in the 4th qtr. Prince fouled out and West Linn pulled even went into OT and we lost. DLS was at home versus West Linn and played amazingly in front of their home crowd. MC will be ready for any zone defense, full-court press or defensive maneuvers the face. Who on DLS will be able to stop both Jalen Brown and BJ Davis?
MC78-69 DLS

Dougherty Valley of San Ramon will host Saint Joseph's of Santa Maria
This will look similar to the MC vs. Saint Joe's game back in January as Beasley and Sevilla play very well and can move the ball. Big question is who wins the boards and points in the paint. Again, home cooking might help. St. Joes could easily be undefeated as every loss but one was 1 or 2 points. The other was by 6.
St. Joesphs likes to be very physical, which might hinder the Wildcats.
St. Joe's 75-74 DV

Some great games. Do you think MC and DLS will be that high scoring? If it is DLS will get beat by 15+. I think it’s uglier and lower scoring. DLS needs this game in 55-60 range. I have to go with MC especially at home and playing as good as they have.

I’ve seen DV but not St Joe’s. This one is a toss up to me.
Both pretty electric and one with a National recruit.

Good luck to all!

Reactions: M.C. fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT