ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Scoreboard: November 19-20

Me too!!.. Everyone is panicking that no one can Beat MD or SJB, The Gap is Closing….

Should be a Crazy Enviornment for MD vs Servite for the Open Birth!!!…. Will be the Biggest HSFB playoff Game in the History of The OC !!!….
I’d say maybe the gap is closing in the southern section, however, I still don’t see any programs in Northern California having a prayer against the Mater Dei’s and St. John Boscos

Windsor almost squandered a 26 pt lead against the gauchos! Congrats to coach Cronin! Not many like him.
And like I was saying before, looks like NBL will be represented well in NCS.
Windsor
newman
Rancho (I expect them to win today)
St Vincent’s(small schools)

Reactions: bella123 and NCS707
Windsor almost squandered a 26 pt lead against the gauchos! Congrats to coach Cronin! Not many like him.
And like I was saying before, looks like NBL will be represented well in NCS.
Windsor
newman
Rancho (I expect them to win today)
St Vincent’s(small schools)
Wow that’s a lot of representation. Plus NCL I St Helena will a try to get revenge for a 1 pt early season loss to Sv. San Marin made D5, and a newman MC match looks likely in D4.

the issue is there is not really much depth besides the top 3 in the NBL oak. NCL I was down considering they all played 0 games last year they did decent. VVAL vintage was down but it was competitive with a few good but not great teams. Mcal was much better in my opinion.

Reactions: bella123
Streak. I heard that the SF RB Teo just was offered by Oregon St. Can. you confirm that

Wow that’s a lot of representation. Plus NCL I St Helena will a try to get revenge for a 1 pt early season loss to Sv. San Marin made D5, and a newman MC match looks likely in D4.

the issue is there is not really much depth besides the top 3 in the NBL oak. NCL I was down considering they all played 0 games last year they did decent. VVAL vintage was down but it was competitive with a few good but not great teams. Mcal was much better in my opinion.
Agree with the NBL depth. But it’s always been that way. Used to be big 3 with Newman being really good and Rancho Monty usually challenging them. NCL was down, but would not be shocked if Foltmer and Middletown beats Salesian. MCAL was better than VVA, fully agree. MCAL had been better then the SCL for the past 40 years IMO as well.

Reactions: MC415

Yeah agree about depth but pretty much been like that forever. I think Windsor and Rancho (assuming Rancho wins today) are favorites for section champ. Marin Catholic has a little to much for newman this year but nice first year for coach Sanchez and he returns a lot of kids. Newman will be really good Next year.

Reactions: MC415
Yeah agree about depth but pretty much been like that forever. I think Windsor and Rancho (assuming Rancho wins today) are favorites for section champ. Marin Catholic has a little to much for newman this year but nice first year for coach Sanchez and he returns a lot of kids. Newman will be really good Next year.

i think CN beats MC tbh, MC has nothing on offense outside of Williams who’s a sophomore and Ingrassia…..MC offense is really slow on the outside and they are addicted to penalties they love to hold I think CN beats them in a low scoring tight game

i think CN beats MC tbh, MC has nothing on offense outside of Williams who’s a sophomore and Ingrassia…..MC offense is really slow on the outside and they are addicted to penalties they love to hold I think CN beats them in a low scoring tight game
You say the same shit every year. Then MC hoist a trophy every other year :D

Serra continues to have a truck load of penalties - disturbing for this late in the season.

Serra has long punt return for TD called back for block in the back - which turns out ot be a 70 yard penalty.
Despite the set-back Serra marches down the field on a handful of plays and scores anyway to go up 24-0 over the Bells.

FBAddict is correct in that Serra plays very "loose" and commits a lot of penalties on mental mistakes. Having watched this team week in and week out this just seems to be who they are. Last week they committed 5 turnovers vs Valley Christian and still managed to win - Who Does That?
Serra is loaded with talent and has been able to get away with this style of play so far except for St. Francis AND they will play SF again next week. WIll the rematch be any different? Not sure as Serra today looks very much like the Serra team who played SF a few weeks ago.

Update:
mid-3rd quarter Serra on several big plays scores another TD to go up 31-0 over the Bells. The same Bells who upset unbeaten Los Gatos last week on a miracle pick-six play with secs remaining. Bells are a good team, but do not match up well vs this Serra team.

Reactions: FBAddict
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT