ADVERTISEMENT

Riordan can truly Tip their Cap to the Lancers

SFcityfan

Sports Fanatic
Jan 2, 2007
The Tail-in of the @TheGuanlet revealed a lot,…

In a match up that almost all of the Greater Mind pundits stated RunGame Of The Lancers vs. The Air Raid Of the Crusaders,..,,Got a Defensive Battle Of Smash mouth HS prep football.

The Lancers prevailed with disciplined play and all that attended or viewed via stream,…saw the Crusaders grow up In Front of You. In a NorCal board of pundits claimed last week was the WCAL league championship game of Serra vs. Riordan,…revealed Not Yet Riordan.

This week we all missed the NorCal-Game Day version of assessment and predictions. And I am NOT a BELIEVER Of Morale Victories, but I am a supporter of Growth.
That is what Coach A-Rav asked of his team & that’s what he Got,..

There Are Records to Make this Next Week & One More League Game to Play;
#PurpleRiegn
#KingsOfKezar
#ChangeOfTheParadigm
#StealLegacies….NotYet
#NewAttitude
#NextEpisode
#DontCountRioranOutOfPlayOffs

Mahalo, my friends

Please, pretty please, stop with the hash tags. I beg of you!
Is this what you bring to sport message board: Rookie; Lol

#GotNothingToSayButGotaSaySomethin

LMAO

Last edited:
Again, that IS what you Bring to Sports Message Board,..
#NoClueNoSportsKnowledge& NoGame
I love your enthusiasm, but your constant drivel and reliance on hashtags is inane. I prefer real analysis and discussion instead of your borderline blabber.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
I love your enthusiasm, but your constant drivel and reliance on hashtags is inane. I prefer real analysis and discussion instead of your borderline blabber.
My Bad,..
But I don’t think I have read (not even) a moment of HS prep football analysis from you IN THIS THREAD.

I get IT you don’t like #’s tags, but you also have NOTHING Of ANALYSIS to post.

You may want to troll IChat, to get an AI conversation going and let them bring SOMETHING TO TABLE

🎤,…drop

My Bad,..
But I don’t think I have read (not even) a moment of HS prep football analysis from you IN THIS THREAD.

I get IT you don’t like #’s tags, but you also have NOTHING Of ANALYSIS to post.

You may want to troll IChat, to get an AI conversation going and let them bring SOMETHING TO TABLE

🎤,…drop
See, I knew you could it. Very proud of you. Carry on!

See, I knew you could it. Very proud of you. Carry on!
I am sincerely asking,…WTF did you just say?

🎼”Let It Go”🎼…Disney level of communication/understanding.

Self deprecating Post,..IS NOT A Good 😳

Last edited:
I am sincerely asking,…WTF did you just say?

🎼”Let It Go”🎼

Self deprecating Post,..IS NOT A Good 😳
You actually made a post without a hashtag. I knew you could do it. Carry on! Is it now clear? Stick to actual football comments…your schtick is below par. You can keep going but I’m done with your slop.

You actually made a post without a hashtag. I knew you could do it. Carry on! Is it now clear? Stick to actual football comments…your schtick is below par. You can keep going but I’m done with your slop.
In the LAND of Disney to where you are IN complete comprehension. I am still waiting IN line waiting for your HS prep FB analysis.

You’re hysterical & IN Need of Attention, So you make AN #’s Debate,…C’Mom Mann😳🤣😳🤣.

#DontUKnoINdisney#’s&🎼Or(=):Lol

#BesidesIt’sAsmallWorldAfterAll; LMAO

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT