ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2 Predictions

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Just for the heck of it. Good luck to all the teams playing.

D1
Granada over CW. I’m all in on EBAL this year. Granada gets it done on the road in a tough environment. Not many weaknesses to this team.

Inderkum over Riordan. Impressive win by Inderkum in round 1 and besides MC game they’ve been red hot.

Salesian over university. Defense prevails in a lower scoring affair

SRV over SHP. Too many weapons and too battle tested coming out of EBAL.

D2
Whitney over GB. These teams know each other well. Should be a very close game

Bellarmine over Vanden

SJM over Calif high. (But will be a great game )

Branson over WR.

D3
I’m heading to Rio vs JS. This should be a great one. I’m on in the fence. Rio has been excellent all year.

Just for the heck of it. Good luck to all the teams playing.

D1
Granada over CW. I’m all in on EBAL this year. Granada gets it done on the road in a tough environment. Not many weaknesses to this team.

Inderkum over Riordan. Impressive win by Inderkum in round 1 and besides MC game they’ve been red hot.

Salesian over university. Defense prevails in a lower scoring affair

SRV over SHP. Too many weapons and too battle tested coming out of EBAL.

D2
Whitney over GB. These teams know each other well. Should be a very close game

Bellarmine over Vanden

SJM over Calif high. (But will be a great game )

Branson over WR.

D3
I’m heading to Rio vs JS. This should be a great one. I’m on in the fence. Rio has been excellent all year.
5 out of 8 including WR shocking Branson by 1.
I remember a lot of people telling me Salesian/Univ game would be higher scoring.

I was one. I guess I should have thought a little differently knowing that Salesian was considered as a possible Open team and they ended up a 6 seed in D1

I was one. I guess I should have thought a little differently knowing that Salesian was considered as a possible Open team and they ended up a 6 seed in D1
I just love mellis and I watched some of the game
Where they played centennial close. Really an open level team and University probably more elite d2-d3. Crazy thing about Salesian is they don’t even have any big time players. But they have a bunch of 6”3-6”4 kids that will play after Hs and one very good d1 guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT