ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard 10/5-10/7

Although Folsom is up 14-0 vs Rocklin, I wouldn’t say the Bulldogs are dominating. Rocklin D is keeping the Thunder in this game and they are starting to do their thing on offense. Take away a muffed punt (twice), missed FG, and this game could be turning into the Thunder’s favor. 3rd down and 1 inside the 5 of Folsom and about to score. I can picture a Rocklin come from 2 TDs down victory. Punch this in and I’m definitely leaning with Rocklin. But, Folsom makes a tackle in the backfield. 4th and 4 on the 8.

Rocklin QB Sloan with a TD run scampering in the backfield before he finds a hole for the score. 14-7 Folsom on a 86 yard scoring drive by the Thunder. Seconds left in the first half. Folsom will receive the kickoff to start the 2nd half.

Btw, I stopped watching St. Mary’s vs West when it was 28-0 in the first quarter of that game. West was without a first down. Now tuned into Folsom vs Rocklin.

Also, Tracy up on Tokay 14-6 halftime. 2nd half starting for this game. Note, Tracy kept up with Rocklin a couple of weeks ago but never led.

Lyons can really keep plays alive with his legs.

Luckily for Rocklin, Reeve Sloan did the same on their lone TD keeping the Thunder in the game — at least for now.

Big possession upcoming to start the 2nd half. Folsom gets the ball first.

RHS is killing themselves with mistakes and are lucky they aren’t down more points.

Both teams getting penalized heavily.

Who is out at the OR-DO game?

Maxpreps just had it tied at 21-21 now have OR up 28-21.

The stream was still at half when I last checked, so clearly on a decent Time delay.

Reactions: BayAreaBorn
DO OR stream is behind. I got score updates 15 minutes ago that was different than what is on the stream cause the stream is well behind.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Rocklin coaches are at fault for allowing the KR to keep trying to field punts. That’s 3 muffs now. Clearly psychological.

Might have just cost the Thunder the chance to get back in the game.

Understand the situation.

• Wow
Reactions: bulldogmgc
Rocklin coaches are at fault for allowing the KR to keep trying to field punts. That’s 3 muffs now. Clearly psychological.

Yep! 3 muff punts. Folsom gets great field position without really working for it and then score to take back that 14pt lead (21-7).

Rocklin is shooting themselves in the feet big time. They really shouldn’t be losing this game.

Reactions: ThunderRam

What do you mean? They switched punt return man?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT