ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon Showcase

King has 14 by my glance over the scorer’s shoulder, and 4 other Jesuit guys have each made at least one 3-pointer.

At the half in a wild, helter-smelter game, Liberty leads Whitney 28-21.

Not exactly pretty, but the kids on the court will sleeep reaalllllllyyyyyyy well tonight...

Closing out the evening is host Sheldon facing off against Capital Christian.

They met back in December at Gridley, with Capital winning by about 15. No idea whether either team has gained a transfer or anything like that...

In any case, these teams have oodles of athleticism, and this one should be a ton of fun!

Spectacular swat by Sheldon’s #24 leads to a fast break the other way... 13-9 Sheldon

Same score end of 1, similar to last game in terms of wildness, but much faster and further off the floor...

31-18 Sheldon... They’re on fire right now... getting in seemingly every passing lane..

Led by the play of #2 Xavion Brown, Sheldon flies to halftime with a 39-24 lead... BTW, Xavion Brown is a freakin’ SOPHOMORE... Just how good can this kid get??

53-39 end of the 3rd... Looked for a bit like CC might get back into the game... But now it dowsn’t Look that way at all.

Thanks Kidman. They need to put you on the payroll. How would you rank the top 3?
Sheldon
Jesuit
CC

Kidman! I think we all should chip in 5 apiece to your snack back fund!!!! Lol! Great updates!!! Sheldon was the best team of the Day, they share the ball, their best player gets touches, and their role players produce. Plus they have the physicality at the guard position to deal with Capital guards. No one else in Sac does. Must admit i was a bit disappointed in capital. They had way too much swagger for a game of this magnitude and it showed when the game started. Quite frankly they got their tails kicked. How does so many other players get more shots then Chapelle? I didn't see much action ran for him. Literally minutes off the clock before he would get a shot. I know they beat Sheldon in Gridley but the transfer kid (sorry don' know name) has put them on another level defensively with his presence. Jesuit could be a dangerous team in Norcal but they have to figure out that 100 man rotation! Nice event, some very nice young talent.

Reactions: larry legend33
Closing out the evening is host Sheldon facing off against Capital Christian.

They met back in December at Gridley, with Capital winning by about 15. No idea whether either team has gained a transfer or anything like that...

In any case, these teams have oodles of athleticism, and this one should be a ton of fun!
For Capital they gained Franklin High best player last year Kareem Clark. Think his number was 14. They also got DJ Mallot the Qb from Elk Grove high. Sheldon got Kaito Williams from Bradshaw. Also in Gridley Freakish athlete Dom Johnson #1 for Sheldon did not play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT