ADVERTISEMENT

Skattebo officially backfills Ngata’s spot at ASU?

mrbig864

Hall of Famer
Oct 7, 2008
Would be a little ironic if one former SJS RB (Cameron Skattebo) backfilled the position of another former SJS RB (Daniel Ngata)

Skattebo has an offer from ASU and visiting campus this week. Ngata is in the transfer portal with visits set for Wash and BYU.

Always interesting to see where players end up by the end of their college careers. But this one would be pretty interesting with the incoming and outgoing player having local connections

Reactions: FBAddict
Agreed. But I’m not 100% convinced he was staying if Taylor came back. Kids see the big stage now.
I totally agree with you. An underclassman who wins the Big Sky Offensive POTY is a likely candidate to test the waters of a P5 school, regardless of whether his coach stays or not. Wished Davidson had asked him that question when he spoke with him, although at the end of the day, suppose it doesn’t really matter.

Hope he kicks some a** at ASU.

I totally agree with you. An underclassman who wins the Big Sky Offensive POTY is a likely candidate to test the waters of a P5 school, regardless of whether his coach stays or not. Wished Davidson had asked him that question when he spoke with him, although at the end of the day, suppose it doesn’t really matter.

Hope he kicks some a** at ASU.
Exactly. I think he was under recruited coming out of HS and will do well at ASU. He’s a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT