Hall of Famer
Aug 20, 2017
San Jose
End of Q1 SRV 24 SHC 23
Good play
Half SRV 40 SHC 32
SRV playing really well… going to basket really hard

Last edited:
I was happy with how SHC battled. Shots were definitely not falling as easily for either team after the 1st quarter. SRV had a great game plan. But to see SHC cut the lead from 15 at the start of the 4th down to 4 made it a much more exciting game. Ultimately, SHC had to rely on fouling and SRV did their job and knocked down those free throws.

Reactions: observer22
I was happy with how SHC battled. Shots were definitely not falling as easily for either team after the 1st quarter. SRV had a great game plan. But to see SHC cut the lead from 15 at the start of the 4th down to 4 made it a much more exciting game. Ultimately, SHC had to rely on fouling and SRV did their job and knocked down those free throws.
SH ran up against a trio of hot shooting teams/teams peaking at right time and minus Inez really shows how important she is to them winning. One can argue whoever the best player or on the team is, but after seeing what happened in 3 of last 4, you can make the argument that she is the most valuable to to the team. Still a pretty good year for SH and looking forward to next year.

Reactions: blex20
Inez is a game changer reminds of Shawn Marion. More importantly she couldn’t be a nicer kid. Entire Sacred Heart team is extremely respectful and great humble kids. Love that program.
Good luck to you coach! Nothing but respect to you and your program. Your words to my daughter after the game left her feeling accomplished and at peace with her HS career, even if the result wasn't what she was hoping. As she moves on to play in college, there is a sense of satisfaction, knowing her game and effort was not lost in the results, but recognized even by her opponents.

Good luck to you coach! Nothing but respect to you and your program. Your words to my daughter after the game left her feeling accomplished and at peace with her HS career, even if the result wasn't what she was hoping. As she moves on to play in college, there is a sense of satisfaction, knowing her game and effort was not lost in the results, but recognized even by her opponents.
That was most likely my dad. But the message remains the same. All love and respect there no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT