ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Games: Saturday

22-13. Has a good chance of getting out of hand.
This team is not only insanely talented but also very well disciplined.

MC is playimg ‘em TOUGH…. 28-20 Cen10, but the momentum feels like it’s going MC’s way.

30-22 Cen10 at the half, a better game than I thought it would be.

Dent leads Cen10 with…. 10. (See what I did there?)

Phillips has 10 to lead Modesto.

Centennial leads 30-22 at the half. Phillips and Davis have made some tough shots to keep them in it.

Not the start the Crusaders were looking for…. Cen10 with the first six points of the half.

Phillips with a spectacular drive and score to close out the quarter, but Cen10 still leads it 46-37.

MC has felt right on the edge of getting back into this game, but haven't made the key play at the right time. Big couple minutes to start Q4

After the first couple of minutes, MC has done a really good job on defense tonight. Not many easy looks for Centennial

Centennial leads 46-41 with 527 left.

Centennial is 1-for-11 from 3 since the first quarter

Not for long, Dent scores…. 48-46 Cen10.

MC alnost ties it back up… and BJ Davis down on the baseline, goes out of the game. Media time out…

3:29 left, 48-46…. Lost track of who’ll get the ball out of the time out.

What a game!!!!!!!

come on MC pull that monumental upset and send it home for the North!!!!

MC has it.

Phillips with a 3, no go, but Oseya fouled on the rebound. Double bonus for MC. First good, second also…. 48 all.

Cen10 scores, then steals abd scores again…. 52-48. 2:40 left.

Foul, MC FT’s good. 52-50,

M\McCain hits a 3…. Cen10 rebound, fast break, easy 2…. 57-50. 1:53 left.

Cen10 gets a stop, using up some clock now…. 1:18 left, Cen10 ball…. Great pass to a dunk, now it’s definitely over. Good night now….

Wow!!!
Incredible efforts!
I see big chuck Hayes rooting them on
That was a great game. MC hung tough until the end, and made it memorable. You’ve got to love how the big guy #32 Itete gutted it out after his injury and played his @$$ off! I was sitting a few rows behind Chuck. He was getting into it!

That was a great game. MC hung tough until the end, and made it memorable. You’ve got to love how the big guy #32 Itete gutted it out after his injury and played his @$$ off! I was sitting a few rows behind Chuck. He was getting into it!
Damn observer I was right up from Chuck as well. That was straight comedy with him and the kids from CC talking smack. They puckered up a lot late.

i will say this. Phillips to me looked at times like he was a future MCD all American. He’s special.

The kid who gets no love is the pg for mc as well. He is a little magician out there. I hope a small college program is going after him.

Overall the games went really as expected in the d2-d5 games. The North competed much better than I expected in the open and d1.

And it was great to have all these kids on the big stage again with no mask and a guy a G1C checking ID cards without a care in the world!

oh… juju Watkins is a jr.
good lord

Reactions: observer22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT