ADVERTISEMENT

Stuart Hall @ University 1/23 7PM

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
A big matchup tomorrow in the mean streets of Pacific Heights.

We have 18-2(4-0) Stuart Hall traveling a couple of blocks to play 16-5 (5-0) University in a BCL West matchup for the ages.

University Projected Starters:
Fried, Boake, Perkins, Parsons, Brockland

University has a senior heavy team, which means it’s the last chance for them to win a State Championship. These starters have never lost a BCL West game. Some people may think that isn’t a big accomplishment, but trust me it is. Maxpreps currently has University 56th in California and No 1 in the D3 NCS rankings. A very strong win against WCAL heavy favorite Riordan. They don’t really have a bad loss, but I don’t think they’ll make the Open, though that could be up for debate.

Stuart Hall projected starters:
Rayford, Malko, Wallace, Hayeems, Marriot

Stuart Hall missed NCS due to a technicality last year and they seem to have used that as fuel to start the season 18-2. They are the first Hall team since 14/15 to start a season 18-2. The two losses came before transfer Elijah Hayeems arrived. One could argue he is the best player in the BCL West right now and could win back to back BCL-W POY awards. Maxpreps currently has Stuart Hall ranked 135th in California and No 1 in the D5 NCS rankings. Hall and Head-Royce seem to be the heavy favorites to play in the NCS D5 title game.

Game Location: Devil Dome
Game Start Time: 7PM

A big matchup tomorrow in the mean streets of Pacific Heights.

We have 18-2(4-0) Stuart Hall traveling a couple of blocks to play 16-5 (5-0) University in a BCL West matchup for the ages.

University Projected Starters:
Fried, Boake, Perkins, Parsons, Brockland

University has a senior heavy team, which means it’s the last chance for them to win a State Championship. These starters have never lost a BCL West game. Some people may think that isn’t a big accomplishment, but trust me it is. Maxpreps currently has University 56th in California and No 1 in the D3 NCS rankings. A very strong win against WCAL heavy favorite Riordan. They don’t really have a bad loss, but I don’t think they’ll make the Open, though that could be up for debate.

Stuart Hall projected starters:
Rayford, Malko, Wallace, Hayeems, Marriot

Stuart Hall missed NCS due to a technicality last year and they seem to have used that as fuel to start the season 18-2. They are the first Hall team since 14/15 to start a season 18-2. The two losses came before transfer Elijah Hayeems arrived. One could argue he is the best player in the BCL West right now and could win back to back BCL-W POY awards. Maxpreps currently has Stuart Hall ranked 135th in California and No 1 in the D5 NCS rankings. Hall and Head-Royce seem to be the heavy favorites to play in the NCS D5 title game.

Game Location: Devil Dome
Game Start Time: 7PM
I know the Devil Dome is home court advantage for Uni…Just a shame it’s not played at Kezar or USF to allow more to attend. Should be a good one!

Reactions: ayalar09
This will be a big test for Hall. The best team they have played is HMB? University has had a much tougher schedule and should win by 10+

I knew this was coming and it’s fine.

Look props to University. They are a fundamentally sound machine that essentially made zero errors last night and the Hall made dozen or more.

While our schedule isn’t as formidable as University’s, I would argue the BCL West is stronger than ever before, so winning games against any of those teams is a big accomplishment.

If University runs the table, or maybe looses one game, then wins NCS D3. I think CIF will put them
In D1 low seed or D2 high seed.

If the Hall can win every game, besides University, I think they’ll play a tough matchup against Head Royce for NCS D5 and then for CIF get placed either as a low seed in D3 or a high seed in D4.

As much as they are our rivals, gotta give credit where credit is due. I still think my Hall can beat them at some point this year, and I’m hoping that win comes in a potential BCL West championship game at the aforementioned Kezar stadium

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT