Above average coach
Great recruiting
Fantastic feeder system machinery… Pipeline Summer organization
Brain washed Bay Area community

Above average coach
Great recruiting
Fantastic feeder system machinery… Pipeline Summer organization
Brain washed Bay Area community
everything you mentioned is part of the 'great coach' equation..
as well as you said above average..
so where is she lacking?

I normally don't agree with your takes, but this is spot on. BeCool is an above average troglodyte
Had to Google that word, that was funny! Congratulations to Coach Sue, her team and the system she has put in place is awe-inspiring!

Mitty girls' hoops has become a highly successful year-round business enterprise, a youth sports goliath that vacuums up teen talent like a relentless Hoover in overdrive. There is nothing like it anywhere else in NorCal. Not St. Mary's. Not Carondelet. Not Pinewood. Forget about public schools. They are not in the conversation in any way, shape or form.

Mitty girls' hoops has become a highly successful year-round business enterprise, a youth sports goliath that vacuums up teen talent like a relentless Hoover in overdrive. There is nothing like it anywhere else in NorCal. Not St. Mary's. Not Carondelet. Not Pinewood. Forget about public schools. They are not in the conversation in any way, shape or form.

It ebbes and flows. For 10 years, maybe more SMS was the most dominant team in Norcal and the players Tom had were second to none. Problem is he wasn't a great coach but could get those kids to play hard and trap.

Col, Where I disagree with your assessment is your use of the term "vacuums" up talent. I think the more accurate description is Mitty "attracts" talent, and more importantly, develops talent. Mitty offers something that serious players and their families want - a great coaching staff with a very supportive administration.

Reactions: Norcal_Fan
Col, Where I disagree with your assessment is your use of the term "vacuums" up talent. I think the more accurate description is Mitty "attracts" talent, and more importantly, develops talent. Mitty offers something that serious players and their families want - a great coaching staff with a very supportive administration.
the parents and students are attracted... once mitty hears it.. they VACUUM them all up without a doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT