ADVERTISEMENT

Talana Lepolo wins gold medal at U19 World Cup

I watched all those games on YouTube... Was pretty cool to see Lepolo running the point with all that other talent!

USA won all games by blowout scores except the final... That game, vs. hosts Spain, was a battle!

And check out the floor, glass surface over full-court LCD screen... First of its kind. The court markings, lines, etc. are all fully programmable, so the lines, background, etc. can be changed to whatever is needed at the touch of a few computer keys. If they had, say, a volleyball tournament just minutes after the basketball was over, it'd be a snap to change the floor lines. Of course, more creative things like full-court ads, televised fireworks displays at the half, can easily be achieved. They said the NBA appears to be very interested. Of course, this floor is quite costly, I doubt we'll ever see one at a high-school.

Traction seems to be no problem, very little slipping, etc. One thing I don't have any idea on, is whether landing after a fall is as hard as landing on concrete or not.

That's crazy! Never thought of doing it that way, but pretty smart if you can get the tech figured out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT