Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 7-14

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 14-21

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Running Clock

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
IMO this game was decided by the dropped INT that may have gone for 6.

That kid makes that play and the game is completely different.

With the offensive game plan RHS had to employ, it sure hurt them more not having Elias Brown to pair with Mason Silva. Might have worn down Folsom’s defense a lot faster.

All in all, this was a darn good effort by a Rocklin team that lacks the talent they had the past couple years. Despite not having the size and strength they had on the line last season their defense is still solid as hell. If their offense can figure something out and play better, they could be a threat come postseason.

IMO this game was decided by the dropped INT that may have gone for 6.

That kid makes that play and the game is completely different.

With the offensive game plan RHS had to employ, it sure hurt them more not having Elias Brown to pair with Mason Silva. Might have worn down Folsom’s defense a lot faster.

All in all, this was a darn good effort by a Rocklin team that lacks the talent they had the past couple years. Despite not having the size and strength they had on the line last season their defense is still solid as hell. If their offense can figure something out and play better, they could be a threat come postseason.
Agreed. If this team could score they would be scary. Even against OR Robert’s missed a lot of long balls. No shame. They will cause problems in playoffs.

This is impressive and is exactly what TR and I have been talking about with Folsom lackluster offense. Mack is not what Folsom has had the luxury of having.

Yeah, I’m so unimpressed by Folsom’s offense. I don’t dislike Austin Mack at all, as I’ll bet he‘s a good kid. I just hate when kids are overhyped and over-recruited because they’re tall.

There’s good reason he left Del Oro and that’s because Caden Pinnick is a way better player. Mack’s strength is being tall and being able to survey the field for wide open athletes under 10-15 yards. I’ve yet to see him show the ability to throw receivers open or anticipate or make plays out of nothing like Caden Pinnick does. But for what Folsom‘s offense is asking him to do, he is adequate.

Folsom’s offense is going to struggle against defenses that are discipline and tackle well. Which is what Serra, Rocklin and even DLS all were able to do. Any defense that can add consistent pressure to it all, it’s lights out.

Defensively Folsom is really good. They were super stingy tonight per usual. But then again RHS has struggled offensively all season, so that wasn’t unexpected.

An offensive performance a notch or two above what RHS is capable of this season combined with their defense gets a W tonight.

Agreed. If this team could score they would be scary. Even against OR Robert’s missed a lot of long balls. No shame. They will cause problems in playoffs.

They would be scary. But they are what they are. A flawed team.

Last week they were a little better than OR and this week Folsom was a little better than they were. Missed opportunities happen every single game and decides games.

Props to Folsom for earning a hard fought W. They did just enough.

Looks like vote my 0-7 spread win is a winner!

Rocklin really had more than a puncher’s chance in this game. Once again, @pastyfastquick3’s assessment is way off! 😂

Folsom’s defense is good, but not impressed with their offense and Rocklin’s D deserves much credit. Good job holding Folsom’s offense to just 2 TD’s. That’s better than DLS’s defense, allowing 24 points. Serra’s D gave up only 10 points (2 pts given up by Serra’s offense).

Very much hoping both Folsom and St. Mary’s end up in the finals. But, not counting my chickens before they hatch, still haunted by 2009. The one difference between 2009 and 2022, 2009 had much more depth of very good teams. Throw in the top D2 playoff teams, and maybe we see 2009 again. Not saying we don’t have some very good teams in D1 playoffs. IMHO, I just think there is little bit of separation. But, playoffs are playoffs and we have to have the teams play eachother. I definitely would not take any of the top 8 or so teams lightly. Heck, St. Mary’s still has to play Lincoln-Stockton tomorrow night and they are supposedly the 8th seed, a team even Folsom might meet in the 2nd round after the bye. For St. Mary’s, I would not look past Turlock (#7 seed) especially if you consider they beat Rocklin with the same exact score Folsom just did. And Monterey Trail is definitely a team that could give St. Mary’s trouble, based on styles of play. Likewise, Central Catholic will be a force, too. I’m sure they are a lot better than when they were when they played St. Mary’s. But, right now these two teams, Folsom and Rocklin, can focus on playoffs. St. Mary’s will need to focus on tomorrow’s game vs Lincoln-Stockton. Reports out of St. Mary’s has it that multiple players sick but should be fine for tomorrow’s game. It’s too big! The W streak must continue!

Congrats to both Folsom and Rocklin on one heckuva game (good defense)! Good luck in the playoffs!

Very much hoping both Folsom and St. Mary’s end up in the finals. But, not counting my chickens before they hatch, still haunted by 2009.

Eh, Folsom didn’t beat you that year. That Folsom team couldn’t have beaten that Rams team. Their defense and physicality was hot garbage. Del Oro beat them up.

Remember, that was Folsom playing almost exclusively with Folsom kids. Not the all-star talent they started gathering from surrounding communities and Reno. ;)

The only teams with the horses to beat St. Mary’s in 2009 were Grant Union, Rocklin and Del Oro. Even then it took a lot of good fortune for DO to get it done.

Reactions: THEOC89
For St. Mary’s, I would not look past Turlock (#7 seed) especially if you consider they beat Rocklin with the same exact score Folsom just did.

Gigantic difference between week 0 and week 10.

The RHS defense is better now than it was early on. Especially with Houston back in the mix. Although the offense might be worse. I doubt Turlock scores against the Thunder defense that was on the field tonight.

Not only that, Folsom wouldn’t lose to Central, Clovis West, and Manteca in the fashion that Turlock did. The two teams aren’t comparable.

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89
Props to Rocklin! A team with way less athletes just held Folsom to 14! Many had Rocklin In the bottom of league. They continue to battle and play great D. What’s impressive is in the last 3 games folsom has played Rocklin Folsom has a total of 41 points. That is crazy! Rocklin D had some type of formula for those dudes. I would not want to play this team in playoffs. Great game.

Congrats to both Folsom and Rocklin on one heckuva game (good defense)! Good luck in the playoffs!

An solid argument could be made that these are the top 2 defenses in the area.

As far as NorCal goes, who might be as good or better defensively? Serra and Pittsburg?

Who else??

Reactions: The Heat Miser
Props to Rocklin! A team with way less athletes just held Folsom to 14!

If one of their DB’s could have hung on to a potential pick 6 they might have held them to less than 14.

Folsom scored on that same possession after the dropped INT.

Kid jumped the route perfectly and had it. Just dropped it and remarkably a Folsom receiver caught it on the deflection.

Eh, Folsom didn’t beat you that year. That Folsom team couldn’t have beaten that Rams team. Their defense and physicality was hot garbage. Del Oro beat them up.

Remember, that was Folsom playing almost exclusively with Folsom kids. Not the all-star talent they started gathering from surrounding communities and Reno. ;)

The only teams with the horses to beat St. Mary’s in 2009 were Grant Union, Rocklin and Del Oro. Even then it took a lot of good fortune for DO to get it done.
You misinterpreted my post. I never said St. Mary’s lost to Folsom in 2009. I very much remembered St. Mary’s losing to Del Oro in the rain when the chains came out and the Rams were short on the 4th down conversion. I cited 2009 in regards to the expectation that it was St. Mary’s to play Grant in the finals. Everyone and their mother thought this was going to happen, except for a couple of teams that knew they could compete, Rocklin and Del Oro. Prior to the games played, no one other than these 2 teams thought that the 2 power houses at the time Grant and St. Mary’s would lose. Haunted by 2009 because many feel 2022 is all about Folsom and St. Mary’s as shoe-ins for the finals. It’s not! Teams like Monterey Trail (vs the Rams) and Central Catholic (vs Folsom) might have something else to say. Heck, Rocklin’s play vs Folsom on Thursday is just a reminder as a scare that anything could happen. There is no guaranteed champion, let alone finalist. The games have to be played. Even tomorrow nights game vs Lincoln-Stockton for St. Mary’s is honestly no guarantee (well almost, lol). The game still needs to be played. And just because St. Mary’s beat Central Catholic early on by 40 points does not guarantee that Central Catholic is not worthy of the #4 seed or cannot challenge a Folsom or a St. Mary’s (in a rematch). Most folks will recall the rematch Folsom gave Shaq Thomason’s Grant team at Sac State, a total 180 degree reversal of fortunes. Sure Shaq Thompson was injured, but no one count out injuries not happening. MT losing to Folsom early on and CC losing to St. Mary’s early on might depict a separation of strength in teams between these two sets of teams. But, mixing them up might provide surprised results (due to matchups and style of play) and re-matches do not always repeat. Another example, Folsom vs Rocklin and Folsom vs DLS last year. Heck, if Serra goes to the Open, and either Folsom or St. Mary’s win D1 and have to play DLS again, there is no guarantee of the same result. Sometimes the ball just gets played different in different games and outcomes are different, too. Projections are fun and entertaining, but 2009 taught us a lesson (especially this guy - me), the teams play the game on the field, not on a blog site and not on a computer application like Calpreps. Hence, the excitement! Thursday’s game although low scoring was exciting as we were watching it and seeing momentum shifts and put 5 min back on the clock and maybe Rocklin ties the game and sends it to OT. I so much prefer this kind of game than any blowout. Hoping for some good football Friday night and into the playoffs.

Reactions: MTsince2004
An solid argument could be made that these are the top 2 defenses in the area.

As far as NorCal goes, who might be as good or better defensively? Serra and Pittsburg?

Who else??
Left out St. Mary’s. When focused their defense is very good. Limiting CC to 7 points when Serra allowed them to score 30 seems to get overlooked. The 45-14 run vs DLS was not just offense. The defense had to do its job to get the ball back to their offense. Yes, SM defense will be soft at times. I have shared this many times and I have seen it nearly every game (not 4 quarters of defense). But, when they need to turn it up, this defense is good, very good. When you see players from the other teams limping off the field, it’s because they are on the receiving end of some serious hitting. Please don’t underestimate St. Mary’s defense. I have seen many Rams teams over the years, and never have I seen a Rams team hit as hard or swarm to the ball like this years team. Being on the sidelines I many times cringe. It’s that ferocious “at times”. And then there are times where it appears the defense is giving the other teams offense a free pass, like pointing them in the direction of the endzone. Even last week vs Tokay (which is not one of the better teams in TCAL league), they “let” them score from giving up a huge run. But, after that, it was lights out. Same with first half vs second half vs Tracy. … two different defenses showed up. But, we’ll see. Maybe I’m just imagining things. 😂

You misinterpreted my post. I never said St. Mary’s lost to Folsom in 2009. I very much remembered St. Mary’s losing to Del Oro in the rain when the chains came out and the Rams were short on the 4th down conversion. I cited 2009 in regards to the expectation that it was St. Mary’s to play Grant in the finals. Everyone and their mother thought this was going to happen, except for a couple of teams that knew they could compete, Rocklin and Del Oro. Prior to the games played, no one other than these 2 teams thought that the 2 power houses at the time Grant and St. Mary’s would lose. Haunted by 2009 because many feel 2022 is all about Folsom and St. Mary’s as shoe-ins for the finals.

Gotcha.

FWIW, if your Rams face the same Folsom team from Thursday night I like your chances. Your offense will be able to muster some points. It’s the Rams defense that’ll eventually determine their fate.

Left out St. Mary’s. When focused their defense is very good. Limiting CC to 7 points when Serra allowed them to score 30 seems to get overlooked. The 45-14 run vs DLS was not just offense. The defense had to do its job to get the ball back to their offense. Yes, SM defense will be soft at times. I have shared this many times and I have seen it nearly every game (not 4 quarters of defense). But, when they need to turn it up, this defense is good, very good. When you see players from the other teams limping off the field, it’s because they are on the receiving end of some serious hitting. Please don’t underestimate St. Mary’s defense. I have seen many Rams teams over the years, and never have I seen a Rams team hit as hard or swarm to the ball like this years team. Being on the sidelines I many times cringe. It’s that ferocious “at times”. And then there are times where it appears the defense is giving the other teams offense a free pass, like pointing them in the direction of the endzone. Even last week vs Tokay (which is not one of the better teams in TCAL league), they “let” them score from giving up a huge run. But, after that, it was lights out. Same with first half vs second half vs Tracy. … two different defenses showed up. But, we’ll see. Maybe I’m just imagining things. 😂

I haven’t seen the Rams play as much as you have, but I have seen them play a bit and I don’t see their defense on the same level. For the sake of your team and their fortunes this postseason, I hope I’m wrong,

Reactions: bulldogmgc
If one of their DB’s could have hung on to a potential pick 6 they might have held them to less than 14.

Kid jumped the route perfectly and had it. Just dropped it and remarkably a Folsom receiver caught it on the deflection.
Different game and outcome if he makes that play IMO.

Gotcha.

FWIW, if your Rams face the same Folsom team from Thursday night I like your chances. Your offense will be able to muster some points. It’s the Rams defense that’ll eventually determine their fate.
FWIW, if Central Catholic faces the same Folsom team from Thursday night, I like Central Catholic’s chances. CC has a very balanced offense and their line play on offense and defense will be able to do just fine vs Thursday night’s Folsom. Likewise, a DLS rematch against Thursday’s Folsom would have different results. Folsom’s offense (non-Thursday’s version) does not play as sloppy as they did last night. Credit Rocklin’s defense. But, all of those penalties and dropped passes were not Rocklin’s defense’s fault. Confident Folsom will bring their A game into the playoffs and they will be tough to beat for any team, including St. Mary’s. St. Mary’s will need to bring their A game, similar to how they played vs Central Catholic. The Rams defense cannot afford to give up TDs early on like they have been during the entire season, even against Central Catholic. They will need 4 quarters of shutdown football, not 3 quarters and not 2 quarters like against Tracy. I’ve said from the start that this is a young Rams team and they will need time to mature and play consistent discipline football. The question is are they mature enough. We will have to stay tuned to find out. They still have 3 more teams, including Lincoln-Stockton tonight, before they get a chance to face Folsom, in order to mature.

The difference between St. Mary’s team this year vs last year, the offense is better, but the defense is way better. Mack will not get that much time to throw the ball and he’s not mobile enough. St. Mary’s defense struggles early on against teams with a mobile QB. Not worried about the Rams defense vs Folsom’s offense. I’m more curious how the Rams offense will do against the Folsom defense. The Rams offense has not been stopped by any team except itself. But, they haven’t faced a defense like Folsom’s whose strength is their secondary. Thursday night Folsom secondary got beat a lot. Robert’s just couldn’t get the ball to his WR’s. Both SM QB’s are much more accurate, I’m curious to see how much YAC the Rams WRs and TE are able to muster vs Folsoms secondary. It will be speed vs speed. I just think the Rams have a little more speed. Again, we will have to stay tuned. Still a few games in between for both teams to get thru. I would not be surprised if either team trips along the way like Grant AND St. Mary’s both did in 2009. Don’t change the channel. We’ve got some really good football to watch, and for the teams, themselves, some really good football to be played. GO RAMS!!! 😎

So I looked up 2009 because I did not recall the D2 playoffs since MT was in D1.

Del Oro beat St. Mary's and Folsom by one point. Folsom was actually leading 35-7 at the half, but DO was able to generate some extra possessions through onside kicks. Clearly, Del Oro controlled and dominated the second half, but everything needed to go their way to overcome that deficit.

MT faced Folsom that season, as well. It's true that they were not a very physical team and their defense allowed multiple 6+ minute drives in the second half. That's basically how Monterey Trail game plans against Folsom--play keep away. It worked that night with a 22-21 win in overtime. Might not have worked again.

So yes, Folsom was not a very physical team and their defense was suspect. However, as an offensive team, 2009 was lights out. They were a dangerous opponent for anybody in the Section.

TR, I also thought that Rocklin got the stop near their end zone on a 4th down that was ruled a first. The broadcasters went nuts at the generous spot which proved to cost them a TD.

Rocklins defense is the real deal. Keep in mind this was on the blue turf, senior night for an SFL banner. Folsom wanted to punish RHS but that didn't happen. I can't imagine what a few of these other SFL teams could do with that collection of talent Folsom has. Then again, at least last night, Mack, Flores etc looked pedestrian against Rocklin. Folsom had to employ trick plays, that's a compliment in itself. In the end Folsom had to earn everything...

FWIW, if Central Catholic faces the same Folsom team from Thursday night, I like Central Catholic’s chances. CC has a very balanced offense and their line play on offense and defense will be able to do just fine vs Thursday night’s Folsom. Likewise, a DLS rematch against Thursday’s Folsom would have different results. Folsom’s offense (non-Thursday’s version) does not play as sloppy as they did last night. Credit Rocklin’s defense. But, all of those penalties and dropped passes were not Rocklin’s defense’s fault. Confident Folsom will bring their A game into the playoffs and they will be tough to beat for any team, including St. Mary’s. St. Mary’s will need to bring their A game, similar to how they played vs Central Catholic. The Rams defense cannot afford to give up TDs early on like they have been during the entire season, even against Central Catholic. They will need 4 quarters of shutdown football, not 3 quarters and not 2 quarters like against Tracy. I’ve said from the start that this is a young Rams team and they will need time to mature and play consistent discipline football. The question is are they mature enough. We will have to stay tuned to find out. They still have 3 more teams, including Lincoln-Stockton tonight, before they get a chance to face Folsom, in order to mature.

The difference between St. Mary’s team this year vs last year, the offense is better, but the defense is way better. Mack will not get that much time to throw the ball and he’s not mobile enough. St. Mary’s defense struggles early on against teams with a mobile QB. Not worried about the Rams defense vs Folsom’s offense. I’m more curious how the Rams offense will do against the Folsom defense. The Rams offense has not been stopped by any team except itself. But, they haven’t faced a defense like Folsom’s whose strength is their secondary. Thursday night Folsom secondary got beat a lot. Robert’s just couldn’t get the ball to his WR’s. Both SM QB’s are much more accurate, I’m curious to see how much YAC the Rams WRs and TE are able to muster vs Folsoms secondary. It will be speed vs speed. I just think the Rams have a little more speed. Again, we will have to stay tuned. Still a few games in between for both teams to get thru. I would not be surprised if either team trips along the way like Grant AND St. Mary’s both did in 2009. Don’t change the channel. We’ve got some really good football to watch, and for the teams, themselves, some really good football to be played. GO RAMS!!! 😎
I think the biggest difference with a potential St. Mary's v. Folsom’s will be the fact that the Rams can score, alot. That and solid physical defense will present problems for Folsom but it has to get done with defense.

Regarding Mack's time in the pocket, I believe that was Rocklins attempt at dictating terms to Folsom. Rushing 3 is risky, ballsy, and a bit of a FU to the Folsom running game. I can't argue with the results but I would have liked to see more blitzes.

Folsom is simply not losing to another SJS team.

Keep dreaming in the distant 209.

• Haha
TR, I also thought that Rocklin got the stop near their end zone on a 4th down that was ruled a first. The broadcasters went nuts at the generous spot which proved to cost them a TD.

Rocklins defense is the real deal. Keep in mind this was on the blue turf, senior night for an SFL banner. Folsom wanted to punish RHS but that didn't happen. I can't imagine what a few of these other SFL teams could do with that collection of talent Folsom has. Then again, at least last night, Mack, Flores etc looked pedestrian against Rocklin. Folsom had to employ trick plays, that's a compliment in itself. In the end Folsom had to earn everything...
Honest question here. Are these 3-4 stars really that good? How much is Hype? Let me be real blunt. You have a WR who could have went to any school in the country and another one with PAc12 offers and they can’t dominate kids that will never play college football? What am I missing? When you went to watch the Ngata brothers it was a damn show. Same with badger too. Just total domination. And they haven’t exactly torn it up in college. (I know injuries hurt joe). Maybe I’m being too harsh but even the Trosin brothers were more electric to me. If you can’t dominate in Hs how the hell are you going to be productive in college?

I am curious for the opportunity of Rocklin’s defense against Manteca’s offense (RB 6’2” 205lb Blake Nickelson), maybe in the semifinals. Nickelson is a beast! Stop Nickelson, stop Manteca, you would think. But you will need an offense to counter Manteca’s ability to score in order to win if you can’t. Heck, Nickelson had 400 yards rushing and 7 TDs and Manteca still lost to Central Catholic last week. That’s crazy!

I am curious for the opportunity of Rocklin’s defense against Manteca’s offense (RB 6’2” 205lb Blake Nickelson), maybe in the semifinals. Nickelson is a beast! Stop Nickelson, stop Manteca, you would think. But you will need an offense to counter Manteca’s ability to score in order to win if you can’t. Heck, Nickelson had 400 yards rushing and 7 TDs and Manteca still lost to Central Catholic last week. That’s crazy!
He’s a guy I would drive 3 hours away to watch. He had NFL talent. Athletically as gifted a player I’ve seen since bowers at Napa. And I thinks he’s more like 6”3 215 now.
Most likely a hybrid LB/safety in college.

If that is the case, then why did OR get torched so viciously?

Instead of excuses, why not give the kids credit for once?
Please. 19 year old old hold backs playing against 16-17 year old Hs kids who will never touch a ball after hs.
If I’m a betting man, Smith has the most upside to me. Long and athletic and doesn’t get the hype as others. Mack likely won’t see the field in college. The tall kid from Liberty ( butterfield) was way better than Mack and he’s 2-3 on depth chart at Oregon. Flores doesn’t have the speed/athleticism to get seperation. His ceiling is much lower. Go to school. Get your education paid for. Take advantage of it. But make no mistake… the hype machine at Folsom is real.

Few takeaways from last night's game:

1. Rocklin's defense is one of the better groups I have seen this year in NorCal. Having Houston in the middle makes a big difference. They play a sound system and rarely miss tackles. That is a recipie for success.

2. This is one of Folsom's least dynamic offenses over the past decade plus (still a good group but they have a great history on that side of the ball). I obviously don't know Folsom's game plan, but they struggled to get any flow last night.

3. Folsom's defense is legit. Rocklin's offense has its struggles for sure, but I only remember a couple of plays for Rocklin that went over 10 yards. While the offense is lagging based on Folsom's expectations, this is one of the most athletic groups that they have had.

How can an offense with all that Talent and a player who had a bama offer only score 14 points?
Honestly, I think part of it is not taking what the defense gives you. Similar to what was going on with the Chiefs for part of the last NFL season.

And how well Rocklin tackled. It is huge IMO if you can limit YAC and keep receivers in front of you against Folsom

Folsom is simply not losing to another SJS team.

Keep dreaming in the distant 209.
With all of your exaggerated projections, anything that you post “must be” taken with a grain of salt. Lots of salt!

It’s you that is dreaming (more!!!). I call your dreaming “fantasizing”. 😂 . Or still can’t get much sleep counting them Rams scoring over and over and over again? 😂

After last night’s game, I know you are really SCARED!!! You were so grateful that Rocklin’s QB could not hit his targets until it was too late for them.

Trust me, Samson Hunkin hits his targets … 78% completion rate and 148.1 QB Rating. The Rams offense does not need time on the clock to score. His backup has a 67% completion rate and a 134.8 QB Rating. Folsom’s secondary is good. But, from what I saw last night with Rocklin WRs beating the secondary, you better pray the Rams offense is sloppy and the WRs drop the ball. Folsom has speed, but not St. Mary’s speed. They let SM WRs beat them deep and it’s lights out. Like I said, I respect the Folsom defense, especially their secondary. But, they have not faced an offense as explosive as St. Mary’s. My concern and others will be the Rams defense vs the Bulldog’s offense. If they can only muster up 2 TDs against Rocklin like Turlock did, I don’t think they will keep up with the scoring showcase the Rams will be bringing. Teams score more against the Rams defense because the Rams score so fast and so often that they allow the other team to have the ball for multiple chances. This gets tightened down and next thing you know it, the game is out of reach. Just ask CC and DLS, or any of the other teams the Rams have faced. They have yet to have a game to where there has been any concern going into the 4th quarter. None! Maybe Folsom becomes the first team to present that challenge. But, if it’s down to 2 min and St. Mary’s needs a TD to win, that’s more than enough time. If St. Mary’s loses to Folsom or any team it will be a close one. But, I anticipate the pattern to continue to where the game is over before the 4th quarter starts in St. Mary’s favor. Maybe it’s dreaming? But, so far my dreams, my picks, and my outlook has been pretty spot on. So, if I am off by a bit, I still hope for a great game and for the better team to win and move on.

IMHO, I’m more concerned about Monterey Trail and their offense controlling possession and the clock than I am of Folsom. Styles are a big factor. Right now, all I am concerned about is Lincoln-Stockton rivalry game tonight. Still much to be determined on who plays who still, each round. No need to worry. One play at a time, one game at a time.

BE SCARED! BE VERY SCARED! 😉

One thing when preparing for Folsom is limiting YAC as Streak aptly noted.

It sounds cliche but Folsom doesn't score alot against technically sound defenses, e.g. Serra, De La Salle Rocklin etc. That and physical play.

Gives alot of overated star players a real taste of reality where everyone lucky enough to play at the next level is great, tough, fast and blessed with talent.

I'm just happy Rocklin didn't put up a goose egg on offense.

I was rooting for them to score. :)
I'm just happy Rocklin laid a cleavland steamer on your chest 💩 and your blue turf and in the process exposed how poorly coached your team is and in desperate need of every single one of the 18 transfers to avoid bottom of the pile status in the SFL.

Where did you get the 5-6 td spread? Seriously...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT