ADVERTISEMENT

Tiassa Queiroz eligible?

ClayK

Hall of Famer
Jun 25, 2001
I heard that she's playing for Cardinal Newman now. If so, Mitty may have a challenger.

Also, how do you pronounce her name?

Nothing on Hudl, and I don't subscribe to any services. I was just thinking maybe someone had actually seen CN play recently.

Presumably we will find out then. And maybe even how to pronounce her name.

Clay -

My friend has a daughter on the Cardinal Newman team and he had not heard she is playing. Where did you get your information? The inside information you get is "SCOOP" like.

Clay -

My friend has a daughter on the Cardinal Newman team and he had not heard she is playing. Where did you get your information? The inside information you get is "SCOOP" like.
shouldnt he have SEEN it in person if he is at his daughter game? why would he have to hear about it?

Saw her play a couple of times in competitive AAU games.

She has excellent footwork in the post. Good handles for a big and a solid midrange game. If I had to call out a flaw, it would be that she sometimes tries to do too much.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
I saw or heard somewhere that she was back ... but can't recall where. Thought I'd follow up, but didn't imagine it would generate a thread this long.

Thanks for the info ...

I saw or heard somewhere that she was back ... but can't recall where. Thought I'd follow up, but didn't imagine it would generate a thread this long.

Thanks for the info

One of the great posts of alltime!!

Starts a thread at 7:12 am and by 2:22pm he can't recall!

What is this a mafia trial?

Clay "The Godfather" Kallam

shouldnt he have SEEN it in person if he is at his daughter game? why would he have to hear about it?
He had not seen her play yet this year in a game nor had he heard she was eligible. It appears as though Clay received inside information. He doesn’t remember where he heard the information is a STRETCH.

This came from the women's basketball forum on Bear Insider, 1/11/24. 6:01 p.m.:

"Folsom vs Cardinal Newman. Cal recruit Mafua plus a player from that same team we are recruiting Ava Rollins. Cardinal Newman has a player named Tassia Quiriroz who just came elgible. She may be from Brazil. Two for the price of one. Too far for me to go to. Someone in the valley can go. Both teams are top 5 teams in Northern Cal."

How do you pronounce "Quieroz"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT