ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State University Satellite Camp--June 15th Sacramento

Nov 22, 2006
**UPDATE: Online registration ends Sunday (June 14) evening. After that, walkups will be accepted on the day of the camp on a limited basis. Once we reach our cap, the camp will be closed to new participants. Thanks!**

Greetings.

Luther Burbank High School (Sacramento) is hosting a football camp featuring Washington State Head Coach Mike Leach and his entire football coaching staff. The camp is open to student-athletes grades 9-12. Checkin is at 2PM and the camp will start promptly at 3PM. Please pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested. The cost of the camp is $30. To register, follow the link below. Don't forget to download, fill out, and sign the waiver. Thanks!

Luther Burbank 3500 Camp featuring Washington State University
http://abcsportscamps.com/lbhs

Last edited:
On another note, TMP Football Camp featuring the University of Utah will be June 15th at 6PM at Inderkum HS (Natomas). The cost for that camp is $45. Inderkum is about 30 minutes from Burbank High School. I am posting the link below. Hopefully kids might feel like doing both camps:)

http://abcsportscamps.com/tmp

Thank you for the information. IF you guys or anyone else know of anymore satellite camps in Nor-Cal, please post information here.

Wish I could have posted earlier. There was a camp at Sheldon HS (Colorado) and one at Sac City (Arizona/Reno) recently. I hope some of these schools partner up more (like Arizona and Reno did) at these satellite camps more in the future.

Sounds like June 15th will be a busy day for Coach Leach and the Washington State coaching staff as Coach Leach and staff will be at Las Lomas High School on June 15th in the morning (registration at 8:00am, camp begins at 9:00am) - 1460 S. Main Street, Walnut Creek, CA.

Thank you for the information. IF you guys or anyone else know of anymore satellite camps in Nor-Cal, please post information here.
So far were doing Humboldt June 13th, Fresno St. at DVC June 16th and Cal Poly June 27th.

One thing that can really help with these camps is capping the attendance. I saw a picture of a camp with 500 kids on the field. The majority of kids probably didn't get many reps...because if you know how these camps go, the alphas always fight their way to the front of the line in competition no matter how much the coaches try to police it. We will be capping the WSU camp on June 15th for this reason. We would like for the kids and families to feel they got some coaching and reps for their 30 bucks.

One thing that can really help with these camps is capping the attendance. I saw a picture of a camp with 500 kids on the field. The majority of kids probably didn't get many reps...because if you know how these camps go, the alphas always fight their way to the front of the line in competition no matter how much the coaches try to police it. We will be capping the WSU camp on June 15th for this reason. We would like for the kids and families to feel they got some coaching and reps for their 30 bucks.

I'm really glad to hear this, especially after what I heard about the size of Blue/Grey camps.

I'm really glad to hear this, especially after what I heard about the size of Blue/Grey camps.
After doing the original camp Ryan was invited to their Red Book for $99 (we didn't even respond) and now because he's done so well he's invited to their super camp for $300 and something.
They say he should contact local paper, I say they want $$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 131Pressman
After doing the original camp Ryan was invited to their Red Book for $99 (we didn't even respond) and now because he's done so well he's invited to their super camp for $300 and something.
They say he should contact local paper, I say they want $$$$$$$$$$

Ryan is a really good player but this sounds like a real come on.

$300.00 is ALOT of money. You guys are doing it right. Be selective of the camps, and wary of people who aren't actually college coaches evaluating kids and tabbing them as "All Americans." Best of luck to your boys. They are lucky to have you!

**UPDATE: Online registration ends Sunday (June 14) evening. After that, walkups will be accepted on the day of the camp on a limited basis. Once we reach our cap, the camp will be closed to new participants. Thanks!**

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT