ADVERTISEMENT

Way Too Early 2023-24 Top NorCal Teams

Quote it…..you always lie and exaggerate and say “people say blank is the best” when you are asked to quote it or who said it, you make another lie and come up with imaginary women from your office lol
no, the women at my office have not a clue about ncaa basketball. their expertise is the golden state warriors, but really they have no clue about the nba either i just them believe.

i mean, what exactly is the purpose of this thing if everyone says the sky is lavender and all agree.
Sometimes you just come to the same conclusion. Nothing wrong with that .You like to argue just to argue. I’m sure you’ve heard this before. I value my time and energy more.

As for the game, UConn is a diff beast. The st marys guard getting hurt killed any chances and fact Bennett’s bench was so thin. Not sure it mattered though. UConn looks poised for a deep run.

Sometimes you just come to the same conclusion. Nothing wrong with that .You like to argue just to argue. I’m sure you’ve heard this before. I value my time and energy more.

As for the game, UConn is a diff beast. The st marys guard getting hurt killed any chances and fact Bennett’s bench was so thin. Not sure it mattered though. UConn looks poised for a deep run.
i dont argue with a computer screen larry. you do.

Whats the current status with you and your lady warriors fan? I hope its going good! Its a match made in heaven tbh :)
she isnt a warriors fan. she is along for the ride like half the others. she couldnt name anyone from the team prior to the first title.

she isnt a warriors fan. she is along for the ride like half the others. she couldnt name anyone from the team prior to the first title.
alright alright alright! you two doing well for yourselves! go to warrior games and consume food and beverage marked up 500%... must be nice!

alright alright alright! you two doing well for yourselves! go to warrior games and consume food and beverage marked up 500%... must be nice!
the good thing is i send her and she is good at getting free alcohol. men are suckers. as for the tickets? i wouldnt ever spend money on them, but she works for one of them fancy SF companies that get the free ones so I just join the corporate party. Unfortunately I still get laughed at because I know nothing about technology and I have an android. LOOOLLLLL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT