ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Scoreboard

I am at DLS, btw…. JV’s are tied 0-0, but Olu is in the red zone with 47 seconds left in the half.

FG team comes on after DLS holds ‘em…

Kick missed, but they get a do-over after a DLS flag…. That one is good. And that ends the half, 3-0 OLU.

Last edited:
Late start for the visiting Rocklin team in Reno. Looks like 8pm @McQueen on nfhs.

Reed drives down the field but gets stalled deep in DO territory. Settles for FG from 29 yards. 7-3 DO.

OR could be in for a long night. Just a terrible pass by Mercado on 1st play. Grant intercepts. OR QB situation not ideal

Reed marches down the field and scores on a 3 yd pass. 2 pt conversion fails. 14-9 DO. 2nd qtr

Salinas 0 CVC 0 Half. CVC gets ball at start of Q3.

Salinas had ball on around CVC 10 and 4th and 1 and went for FG and there was a bad snap. Evidently Salinas top WR Emarrcis Turner broke leg in practice before last week scrimmage.

Last edited:
OR running ball well behind massive line. This is what they will need to do against Grant, I don’t think they will be able to pass well.

Oh no. Lopa from grant down after a weird tackle.
Hope he’s ok

Grant’s Kingston Lopa is out for the game. He couldn’t even walk off the field on his own. Sad to see.

Grant’s Kingston Lopa is out for the game. He couldn’t even walk off the field on his own. Sad to see.
Yup. It was a weird play. He’s special and wish him best,
But Parker has been a load for OR and honestly I don’t know if OR will be able to stop him.

Salinas Cowboys Josh Yeater has a pick in the end zone for Salinas to end a Clayton Valley drive to start the 3Q

Early Q4- Salinas got the ball on CVC 10 yard line 1st down. Then false start and then CVC pick in the end zone/ Still 3-0 CVC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT