ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Scoreboard

Dang! Cardinal Newman looks like USC (jersey). CN offense taking it to St. Mary’s-Stockton, moving the chains. In the red zone.

Note: SM freshman QB out - concussion protocol. But, starting RB Asante Carter #2 is back.

St Mary’s won the toss and deferred.

Cardinal Newman FG no good! SM ball.

Reactions: larry legend33
St mary gets on board. Impressive speed. could be a tough night for CN. No Acevedo yet
7-0

Dang! Cardinal Newman looks like USC (jersey). CN offense taking it to St. Mary’s-Stockton, moving the chains. In the red zone.

Note: SM freshman QB out - concussion protocol. But, starting RB Asante Carter #2 is back.

St Mary’s won the toss and deferred.

Cardinal Newman FG no good! SM ball.
Carter looks great! Only a jr too. Yikes

Rams aerial attack is more potent with the freshman QB. Going to see a lot of running the ball. Anticipate lots of clock getting chewed (credit CN possession of the ball) and maybe a lower score than many might expect.

Serra gets on the board early in Q2 for an 8-0 lead. Lancers controlled field position for much of the first quarter

De La Salle gets over midfield, but Folsom stops them on fourth down. Folsom gets the ball for the first time

Mack to Norberg gets Folsom on the board to finish a strong opening drive. Folsom takes a 7-0 lead

Folsom is destroying DLS on both sides of the line so fair.

Let's see if DLS can turn it around. If they aren't a threat to throw, they could be in big trouble early.

Couple DLS-Folsom observations so far:

Folsom has corraled all of De Salle's offensive looks so far. Not much space for Spartans.

DLS geting really good pressure with their down linemen. Coverage on back end is holding up well.

7-0 Folsom end Q1

Reactions: mrbig864
Spartans QB play is so terrible that’s why I took Folsom, they have way too much talent to lose to low level qb

Spartans QB play is so terrible that’s why I took Folsom, they have way too much talent to lose to low level qb
You may have been on to something I didn't see. I didnt expect DLS to be this bad on offense.

Defense they are decent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT