ADVERTISEMENT

Week 9 Scoreboard

Right now they have Alisal at #4, Seaside at 8, Pacific Grove at 9… and Palma among the Honorable Mention.

Given the above, we don’t need to get into where Carmel is listed.
Thanks brother. I had no idea that user had a top 10. I'm going to have to look it up now.

Right now they have Alisal at #4, Seaside at 8, Pacific Grove at 9… and Palma among the Honorable Mention.

Given the above, we don’t need to get into where Carmel is listed.
Ha I just looked them up. Bit of a head scratcher.

While this score is accurate, whoever runs this account is an idiot. After week 3, they didn’t have either Salinas or Aptos in the top 12.

Not in the CCS…

… in just the PCAL. They had Seaside something like #6 and Salinas wasn’t even in the honorable mention.
That ranking list is as whacked out as the scorebooklive computer-generated ranking system. They have #3 Carmel & #4 Live Oak (right under #1 Serra & #2 Riordan) in the CCS section.

• Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre
Ha I just looked them up. Bit of a head scratcher.
Whoever is doing it is clearly a peninsula homer... either that or it's meant to be a parody account.

Either way, the number of likes their rankings get is a complete embarrassment for Monterey County fandom.

• Haha
Whoever is doing it is clearly a peninsula homer... either that or it's meant to be a parody account.

Either way, the number of likes their rankings get is a complete embarrassment for Monterey County fandom.
I have found the likes come from seeing their school’s name. Not much on the accuracy of the rankings 😂

Salinas 9 Palma 7 Q2 8:21. Palma’s Molinari breaks 60+ yard TD run on statue of liberty play.
Palma had 1st and 35 on this series after penalty and bad snap fumble and somehow brought ke the big play.

Salinas 21 Palma 7 Q2 2:30
After Palma short punt and Salinas starts with good field position and scores on long pass. Salinas goes for 2 after the penalty and Palma stops it

Salinas 28 Palma 7 Q2 1:00
After Intercepting Palma and running back to Palma 11 Cowboys score from the 1 yard line. Extra point good. Looking like last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT