ADVERTISEMENT

Week 9 Scoreboard

Conflicting scores for Antioch @ Liberty Maxpreps says Liberty 35 Antioch 24, but a X post from the Lions state the score is Antioch 40 Liberty 34 with 3 minutes to go but that post was 23 minutes ago.

From the Elk Grove Citizen:
Laguna Creek 63, McClatchy 0
Sheldon 20, Davis 0
Bradshaw Christian 28, Liberty Ranch 0
Monterey Trail 35, Merced 17
Elk Grove 13, Pleasant Grove 3
Cordova 27, Florin 0

Reactions: Streak One
LOL - the Riordan announcers are hilarious in their subtle comments. When Mitty is in timeout huddle at 1 1/2 minutes before half, Announcer one says to the Announcer 2, "hey if I was Mitty, I wouldn't be chasing the points." I doubt I will hear them say such a thing regarding their Riordan team.

Nope -indeed, they comment that Riordan is strong enough to get more points in the 50 seconds remaining in the half.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre
LOL - the Riordan announcers are hilarious in their subtle comments. When Mitty is in timeout huddle at 1 1/2 minutes before half, Announcer one says to the Announcer 2, "hey if I was Mitty, I wouldn't be chasing the points." I doubt I will hear them say such a thing regarding their Riordan team.
The BAOSN TV announcers are Bay Area announcers. Not Riordan's. They are entertaining though. lol

Marin Catholic 51
@Archie Williams 0

Charles Williams 4 TD, including an INT return.

Greer Arthur 70yd punt return TD.

Running clock entire second half.

Last edited:
While this score is accurate, whoever runs this account is an idiot. After week 3, they didn’t have either Salinas or Aptos in the top 12.

Not in the CCS…

… in just the PCAL. They had Seaside something like #6 and Salinas wasn’t even in the honorable mention.
But the most important thing here is, where do they have Carmel ranked? Lol

But the most important thing here is, where do they have Carmel ranked? Lol
Right now they have Alisal at #4, Seaside at 8, Pacific Grove at 9… and Palma among the Honorable Mention.

Given the above, we don’t need to get into where Carmel is listed.

• Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT