ADVERTISEMENT

West Coast Jamboree Tentative Brackets 2016

Brea lost its outstanding 6-1 junior center, Marsh, to a transfer to Texas. That's a huge hit for them. They lack size, depth and experience in the post now.

Clay

How convenient MM host and making the brackets!!!!!!! Do anything from being exposed this year to see where they in the pack!!!!!

Brea lost its outstanding 6-1 junior center, Marsh, to a transfer to Texas. That's a huge hit for them. They lack size, depth and experience in the post now.

They also graduated perhaps their best player Reili Richardson. Their coach knows he got the best out of them last season. Sometimes it's best to schedule to build confidence rather than crush it, especially when dealing with young girls. There is nothing wrong with using the season to get better in preparation for March. As it's much better to stay healthy and peak at the right time IMO.

Clay

How convenient MM host and making the brackets!!!!!!! Do anything from being exposed this year to see where they in the pack!!!!!

It's all part of the vast conspiracy -- run out of the basement of a Chick-Fil-A in Los Banos -- to deny Brookside Christian its just due and give everyone else an advantage.

You caught us ...

Two Max Preps top 5 teams from California but only one in the Platinum.

I didn't do that Top 5, and I don't know if I would have had Brea in it. But maybe I would have ...

Still, the tournament is designed to work for the coaches and teams that play in it, as they are the ones who write the entry checks and decide whether or not to come back. If they're not happy, nobody's happy ...

heard the Brookside Two are being investigated by the FBI, Comey's going to issue a statement. if he still has a job tomorrow...

So the Brea coach didn't want to play in the Platinum, interesting. Did you offer him the side of the bracket on the opposite of LBP?
MM doesn't surprise me as that time they decided to go to Montana instead
of challenging his team....a couple of years ago.
th

They also graduated perhaps their best player Reili Richardson. Their coach knows he got the best out of them last season. Sometimes it's best to schedule to build confidence rather than crush it, especially when dealing with young girls. There is nothing wrong with using the season to get better in preparation for March. As it's much better to stay healthy and peak at the right time IMO.

Richardson was a senior and was expected to leave. Marsh's departure was a bit of a shocker.

Richardson was a senior and was expected to leave. Marsh's departure was a bit of a shocker.

I agree. But with the loss of perhaps two of their best one might expect a bit of a drop off atleast until the new parts have time to build chemistry and confidence.

So the Brea coach didn't want to play in the Platinum, interesting. Did you offer him the side of the bracket on the opposite of LBP?
MM doesn't surprise me as that time they decided to go to Montana instead
of challenging his team....a couple of years ago.
th
I believe last year in the WCJ, Brea played in the Diamond division (one division lower), and won the division. So I guess they want to do it again this year and not play up. Your picture is right on.

That's why last year I didn't see why Brea
Didn't go Platinum
Guess coach didn't want to any part
Of it then either

Brea barely beat Carondelet in the Diamond final last year, and lost its two best players.

Guess the question was did the coach also request to stay out of
Platinum last year?

Seems Socal vine thinks Sink is a jerk...everything seems to fit....

Socal vine
"How many assistants will Brea go through this season? I seen 4 different ones last season, 2 new ones in the summer, and now 3 more new ones?
No one can stand coaching with Sink for long. He is abusive.
Well when you scream shutup at your assistants or call them f****n idiots, would you work for him? I doubt it..."

Last edited:
Guess the question was did the coach also request to stay out of
Platinum last year?

Seems Socal vine thinks Sink is a jerk...everything seems to fit....

Socal vine
"How many assistants will Brea go through this season? I seen 4 different ones last season, 2 new ones in the summer, and now 3 more new ones?
No one can stand coaching with Sink for long. He is abusive.
Well when you scream shutup at your assistants or call them f****n idiots, would you work for him? I doubt it..."
I seen or I saw always a tough call.

Jeff's been doing this a long time, and at a high level. Maybe there's something to that anonymous post -- maybe it's a little hater action. (We know about that on this board ...)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT