ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to th Woodcreek player arrested thread

I really liked watching the kid play from Woodcreek. He was hustler and left it all on the floor. Don't know anything about the case. You can't say the same thing about Nelson. Bad teammate and seed. Finally in college coaches were like get this bum out of here. Don't think he scored a bucket or played a minute.

Penal league all american.

It was taken down because there was nothing I could find in an internet search to prove it. I would hope someone wouldn't spread false news like that, but I made the judgement to be safe.

If my memory was correct, there was a link to a story about Darius when it was posted about him.

Reactions: meezymo
It was taken down because there was nothing I could find in an internet search to prove it. I would hope someone wouldn't spread false news like that, but I made the judgement to be safe.

If my memory was correct, there was a link to a story about Darius when it was posted about him.
I think it was the perfect decision to take it down, TRUE or FALSE! We don't need to discuss or debate that type of news on the board.

If it is true, then there should be a record started. If there isn't a "paper trail" then it should stay off the boards

Having a web site and being computer /investigative savvy you should be able to track it down. Its out there .

This doesn't need to be discussed on this board true or false.

Why? He's a norcal player, as well as Darius Nelson was. Many people had things to say about Darius. It's ok to talk about players that do well and those that do not. That's what a message board is about. Discussion.

Why? He's a norcal player, as well as Darius Nelson was. Many people had things to say about Darius. It's ok to talk about players that do well and those that do not. That's what a message board is about. Discussion.
It was wrong to have Darius Nelson's situation on the board. His family is owed an APOLOGY.

That was my point, it is never cool to put anybody business on here if it's not about sports. Darius name brings out a lot of people who like to talk about him, good and bad. Sports topic boards have turned into First take, let's talk about people and see who can say the craziest things. Can't blame streak one but you have to be fair on what to put out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT