ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Leroy Jenkins

Marcskit

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2002
Who is Leroy Jenkins ?
I have sussed him out, and I believe I know who he is. Leroy Jenkins is an Evangelistic Preacher who has earned a cult following . You can google him.
It is believed he hit on a way to influence young people thru sports.
If you notice his strident and harsh posts, they allow no quarter, as to other peoples reasoning. And he brooks no thoughts other than his own. He is a man on a mission, and won’t be deterred.
He seemingly has spent time doing research to try and become familiar with Northern California prep sports.
It will be interesting to see what this poster will bring to the table. Hopefully he can add something positive once in a while.

Here’s wishing you great hoops

Reactions: BadBucks
The Vanity Fair sports department (quite tiny, by the way, and known only to a very few subscribers) has revealed that LeRoy Jenkins is actually the unfortunate, doofus half-brother of SF Chronicle sports scribe, Bruce Jenkins. The Jenkins family has kept this relationship quiet for some years due to LeRoy's rather peculiar personal habits. But Vanity Fair, after dealing with the rich, famous and utterly pointless, has verified all of this. Next month's issue will feature this bombshell: "Kardashians have adopted Miley Cyrus as one of their own."

Who is Leroy Jenkins ?
I have sussed him out, and I believe I know who he is. Leroy Jenkins is an Evangelistic Preacher who has earned a cult following . You can google him.
It is believed he hit on a way to influence young people thru sports.
If you notice his strident and harsh posts, they allow no quarter, as to other peoples reasoning. And he brooks no thoughts other than his own. He is a man on a mission, and won’t be deterred.
He seemingly has spent time doing research to try and become familiar with Northern California prep sports.
It will be interesting to see what this poster will bring to the table. Hopefully he can add something positive once in a while.

Here’s wishing you great hoops
You’re kidding right?

Leeroy Jenkins is pretty well known even outside gamer nerds for his ZFG attitude. I have actually always thought it was pretty funny.

If you do Google the 69 part of his handle, pics would be appreciated by all, thanks in advance.

The Vanity Fair sports department (quite tiny, by the way, and known only to a very few subscribers) has revealed that LeRoy Jenkins is actually the unfortunate, doofus half-brother of SF Chronicle sports scribe, Bruce Jenkins. The Jenkins family has kept this relationship quiet for some years due to LeRoy's rather peculiar personal habits. But Vanity Fair, after dealing with the rich, famous and utterly pointless, has verified all of this. Next month's issue will feature this bombshell: "Kardashians have adopted Miley Cyrus as one of their own."
Once met Bruce J while standing in line at a Safeway I told him I liked an article he had just written about LaRusso and the A's.
His reaction was like that of 1 of only 2 guys on an elevator and somebody just let loose of an eye burning SBD and he was pretty sure it wasn't him.......last time I ever read his stuff.

Last edited:
Does he know college lacrosse? If he knows ANYTHING, he will tell you who is by far the best team in America.

This is an inappropriate, off-topic, and unacceptable smear of a valued member of this community and I hope it gets removed soon. Pathetic

My man it is evident you were not around in the years of say 2000-2010. People didn’t insult tournaments or teams(as you did Riordan with your comment) with kids under 18 on them or playing in them, poster and poster went had it hard. What you see at the moment is nothing compared to the old days. It’s not even close

Reactions: BadBucks
My man it is evident you were not around in the years of say 2000-2010. People didn’t insult tournaments or teams(as you did Riordan with your comment) with kids under 18 on them or playing in them, poster and poster went had it hard. What you see at the moment is nothing compared to the old days. It’s not even close
I’ve never said a single word about anything called riordan, whatever that is.

Riordan has nothing to do with this conversation, they’re a marginal program even in their best years. Nobody outside of Northern California knows where or what Riordan even is.
You're all over the place, sport. The receipts are there. If youre going to try low level trolling, at least make sure to cover your tracks.

Reactions: rwccaptain42
You're all over the place, sport. The receipts are there. If youre going to try low level trolling, at least make sure to cover your tracks.
BINGO PROSPECT PETE. Yet the troll says he goes to Gridley every year, and guess who was one of the teams. This dude is incredible

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT