ADVERTISEMENT

Why are is there NO THREAD about DLS getting pummeled on national TV!?

I know this is a hot take- and I know it will upset some. But DLS is not immune to criticism on this forum, as is no one else.

DLS got absolutely steamrolled on national TV last night AT HOME, and hardly a peep about it.

After they play Folsom, they will have three losses and not make an SBG game. The time has come.

Contrary to popular belief, I was hoping for a DLS win. West coast bias I guess. I was actually shocked they got embarrassed like that on national TV. Not having a QB or top tier athletes has really exposed them this year. They just can't run the veer and win. Other teams have much better athletes and lines then they do this year.

Sorry- but it's over for them this year.

Looks like we'll be waiting another year for the Folsom win against DLS... 0-5 against one program hurts

Last edited:
A lot of assumptions.

But when Folsom beats DLS, no one else is beating them. IF St. Francis goes undefeated, Folsom will get the bid. Why? Because they are Folsom. No one is sending a WCAL team to the open. That may rattle some feathers I'm sure, but it's truth.

And the Folsom win will be huge. Funny seeing some posters staying in the shadows or trying to downplay the possible Folsom win. I am sure if Folsom loses, they will appear in full force.

Lastly- Go Folsom!
......shadow commentary, whole game........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibk0mDgCmY

Last edited:
Reactions: MC415
So Cal Preps had Folsom at #18 and DLS at #83 due to losing to SFA

The lazy polls punish teams for losing to Tier 1-2 teams while giving passes to teams like Folsom who never schedule those types of games.

People think that since DLS lost to SFA that they would be ripe for Folsom. Without considering that Folsom is on a several Tiers lower than DLS and many Tiers lower than SFA.

This game sums up how overrated Folsom has been since 2010. They garner high rankings due more to 14-0 seasons vs nobodys rather than actual victories over Top teams.

No team in history has won more hypothetical games than Folsom. No team in history has lost more actual games to evenly matched or better teams than Folsom.

*Best public school in California in hypothetical games.
#WeWouldRollCen10
#MVisOur B*tch

If you truly feel you’ve got some sort of valid point, why the need for extreme hyperbole?

Once you exaggerate a point, you’re signaling that you don’t really have a good one. Or are just trolling.

Which is it? Because it’s not hard to be accurate.

2012: 49-15
2013: 45-17

IDK from which schools you learned basic math but there are no 60-70 point spreads there.

Nor have there been in the games played since.

Folsom homer gets a lot of flack around here — and deservedly so — but most of you Folsom haters are equally as bad.
Actually 2 years ago I would have cheered for Folsom. But, posts on here have annoyed me to the point not a hater. Just not a fan. And I am a fan the hogs on o-line. And DLS o-line is the measure of HS O-line in my opinion!

Reactions: colhenrylives
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT