ADVERTISEMENT

Will Gorman lose 3 in a row

H.E.A.T.

Hall of Famer
Nov 5, 2010
Since the 2010 loss to DLS Gorman went 97-3 in the last 100 games coming into the 2017 season opener against National power Dematha Catholic. A victory there , 2 consecutive losses, and Gorman will try and avoid 3 losses in a row since probably never.

Since the 2010 loss to DLS Gorman went 97-3 in the last 100 games coming into the 2017 season opener against National power Dematha Catholic. A victory there , 2 consecutive losses, and Gorman will try and avoid 3 losses in a row since probably never.

I think so.

YOU ARE A CLOWN. I follow all sorts of sports. Nothing weird about that post. It starts a convo about DLS which I'm sure you'll love. Meanwhile can't wait for the fall of Folsom Football. No more open enrollment and your frosh is already 0-3 Let's see how much trash you talk in a couple years. WE ALL ADMIT you currently have one of the best teams currently with your south Sac skill players and will continue next year with your 12-0 south Sac JV QB. Common just admit it And I don't live in Rancho otherwise I'd root for the big red machine
Lol you're quite the expert on South Sac (Elk Grove 2.0) athletes and open enrollment.

And you do live IN Rancho. Don't lie.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game. - Mac Dre

See told you you'd like something. And I really don't know why you feel I live in Rancho. If I did and you posted Pawcatuck I would have had Streak remove it and you from the site.

See told you you'd like something. And I really don't know why you feel I live in Rancho. If I did and you posted Pawcatuck I would have had Streak remove it and you from the site.
You aren't removing anyone. The only thing being removed in Sheldon from the playoffs in the first round.

Don't be such a baby Heat. I'm just giving you sh**. Now this is usually the time during the trash talking when a random name that was created today randomly shows up on the thread. Lol

Sounds like you and your alter ego Larry. You guys always answer each other because you are a dual handles bandit. I have always been HEAT. And I could really bring it but I don't. Won't engage in talking about kids or coaches weakness or downfalls

I said you have the best team in sac . What do you want. Saying someone is playing for Folsom that went to A jr high next to SHELDON is not trolling or talking about a kid. I would never ever and have never engaged in any convo on here why people don't have D1 offers etc. CANT block can't catch, too slow, can't throw, weak arm etc etc . Even when I feel that way I won't engage. Go back you won't see any post from me about why kids don't have offers , can't get on the field etc.
Also reallly the only teams relevant on here are teams that win . You said yourself you just say stuff to get a reaction and it works . I do the same at times. Look at all the threads a majority are Folsom based and you are always involved . I've been reading for a couple weeks and finally chimed in . You never addressed my original post

I said you have the best team in sac . What do you want. Saying someone is playing for Folsom that went to A jr high next to SHELDON is not trolling or talking about a kid. I would never ever and have never engaged in any convo on here why people don't have D1 offers etc. CANT block can't catch, too slow, can't throw, weak arm etc etc . Even when I feel that way I won't engage. Go back you won't see any post from me about why kids don't have offers , can't get on the field etc.
Also reallly the only teams relevant on here are teams that win . You said yourself you just say stuff to get a reaction and it works . I do the same at times. Look at all the threads a majority are Folsom based and you are always involved . I've been reading for a couple weeks and finally chimed in . You never addressed my original post
I can't keep track Heat. What r u asking me?

Ha Ha funny The 3 Stooges who are actually all probably the same person.
Ah Larry my issue with you has nothing about who you are referring trust me. You are one who likes to directly talk trash about people Not to smart I never talk about anyone but I'll let you be the first. Try sitting somewhere other than behind a team bench and talking to a parent or coach then come on here talk like your some guru. I 100% know who you are and watched you do it several times. Or like when you came on here and talked about the Sac high game at sleep train like you had been there but you came walking down the steps in the 4th qtr. LMAO

Folsom posters for years have been saying all the players at Folsom are from Folsom which we know isn't true It's not talking trash when I state that 3 top athletes from A junior high next door to SHELDON are now currently playing football at Folsom. It's a stone cold FACT

Why is it talking trash when all the Folsom posters for years have been saying all the players at Folsom are from Folsom.
Who said this and when? HEAT I think your paranoia is starting to set in.

Next thing HEAT is going to claim the entire DLS offensive line lives on Waterman Rd and commutes to DLS for school, to play football.

You are new to the board I know but for years posters have been saying this . SORRY IF YOU DONT GET IT.
You even said the best athletes are from the foothills then denied it and asked me to quote it. Get real

You are new to the board I know but for years posters have been saying this . SORRY IF YOU DONT GET IT.
You even said the best athletes are from the foothills then denied it and asked me to quote it. Get real
You are claiming, without any evidence, that Folsom players live in Elk grove. Be specific. I've never heard of anyone commuting an hour one way to attend Folsom High School. If they are, give me a name. Now if their parents moved to Folsom for their kids to attend the school, that's a different story. You have kids in Elk Grove, especially Sheldon that have attended MULTIPLE Elk Grove schools during their high school tenure. I don't hear you saying a word about this.

I had a feeling the athlete thing would bother you. It only bothers the same 3 or so posters who go ballistic when anyone makes such claims about athletes in the foothills. If you don't like it, get better. If you don't like 2WD 4Runners, get a 4WD.

Something about the term "athletes" always seems to fire up a certain crowd. Gee. I wonder. Lol

First of all you can ride a bike to Folsom from Elk Grove in an Hour. I can get to Folsom high in 25 minutes from EG down Grantline to prairie city. It's a straight shot. I don't need evidence and there is nothing wrong with the 3 kids going to Folsom as Freshman . Folsom was open enrollment and they came probably after your recruiting camp like most other QB's. Now Folsom is closed enrollment because many parents complained. Hence no city athletes and a 0-3 record for the frosh. You will be a non factor on this board in 3 years mark my words. FOLSOM will still be competitive because their junior program has always been good and gets the local kids prepared for the system the high school runs. No matter how you want to commute one of your top recievers brother plays basketball at Burbank and I believe they may have another sibling going to school in Elk Grove . You do the commute math

Now Folsom is closed enrollment because many parents complained.
Heat you probably complained. And like most public schools, 90 percent of our kids live in the district. There's is a small percentage that either move in or come from the outside. This is the case even at Sheldon, Del Oro, or even a school like Vacaville. Fake news. Nothing new.

FCUSD went to closed enrollment due to overcrowding. There are only two high schools and both are at capacity. This happens when you live in a place in high demand. They even limited inter district transfers due to the crowding. This had nothing to do with sports.

Don't worry HEAT. We got you a decade running now. There's no turning back. Look forward to the next decade of owning you will feel like.

One thing for sure is i dont have a piece to the pie. Don't have any kids playing football etc. No reason to complain. Just a life long sports junkie that brings me a little entertainment with this board. Im no die hard fan and i for sure don't lose any sleep over any schools particular athletic program. i watch many different schools Sporting events usually whatever i feel is the best on Tap.
You are right Sheldon happens to get some occasional kids from Schools in EG. But i guarantee you there have been way more kids leave Sheldon and start at other school than came in to Sheldon. All schools in EG have kids that may live in other zones. They are all in very close proximity. I know kids who play sports at one school and sibling at another.Friends in JR high may live in different high school areas and want to stay together sports or not
Sheldon - Bradshaw !/2 mile and on a friday night football games are about a couple hundred yards apart as crow flies
Sheldon -Pleasant grove 3 miles
Sheldon-Monterey Trail 3 miles
Sheldon -Florin 4 miles
Sheldon-Elk Grove 5 miles
Sheldon -Valley 5 Miles
Sheldon -Laguna Creek 6 miles
Sheldon -Cosumnes Oaks- 7 miles
Sheldon - Franklin 8 miles
10 schools all within 8 miles and all really accessible from Calvine Rd
A lot different to have kids living 25-30 miles away. That makes Folsom the private school of the foothills

THINK AGAIN

The only thing that gets under people's skin is the fact that bull dog will never admit that folsoms "athletes" aren't folsoms athletes...he will gle to the grave saying they are from Folsom and everybody is moving to Folsom because Folsom is very affordable...I told him I had a nephew that went to Folsom after they recruited him from sac high...90%of Folsoms roster maybe from Folsom but those other players those "athletes" that other 10% is hand selected...it starts in the youth program if you can pluck them from the other teams get them into the system early it looks like they're home grown...it's smart it keeps them relevant..bull dogs just likes to ruffle some feathers I would want to believe he knows what goes on behind the scenes...I'll be at the game this week to see how Folsom looks this year

The only thing that gets under people's skin is the fact that bull dog will never admit that folsoms "athletes" aren't folsoms athletes...he will gle to the grave saying they are from Folsom and everybody is moving to Folsom because Folsom is very affordable...I told him I had a nephew that went to Folsom after they recruited him from sac high...90%of Folsoms roster maybe from Folsom but those other players those "athletes" that other 10% is hand selected...it starts in the youth program if you can pluck them from the other teams get them into the system early it looks like they're home grown...it's smart it keeps them relevant..bull dogs just likes to ruffle some feathers I would want to believe he knows what goes on behind the scenes...I'll be at the game this week to see how Folsom looks this year
And like most public schools, 90 percent of our kids live in the district. There's is a small percentage that either move in or come from the outside. This is the case even at Sheldon, Del Oro, or even a school like Vacaville. Fake news. Nothing new.
Read what I said. We probably have a bigger majority of homegrown kids than most. Go to our junior bulldogs games, you will see what I mean. NOBODY has a youth program like that. You have to go see for yourself.

I don't even know how the whole "every kid is homegrown" thing even got going. Literally nobody ever said that. As I stated to Heat, I am mostly trolling in regards to the term "athletes" because I know it bothers certain posters.

Read what I said. We probably have a bigger majority of homegrown kids than most. Go to our junior bulldogs games, you will see what I mean. NOBODY has a youth program like that. You have to go see for yourself.

I don't even know how the whole "every kid is homegrown" thing even got going. Literally nobody ever said that. As I stated to Heat, I am mostly trolling in regards to the term "athletes" because I know it bothers certain posters.

I know about the jr bull dogs haven't seen them play in over 15 years though...but whenever you say "athletes" I believe you are talking indirectly to me. High schools benefit greatly by the youth program and bulldogs do a great job at prepping their youth..while a lot of the inner city schools have to fight for theirs ..but I'll be at this weeks game to check out Folsom and to see how far sac city has come I remember them always losing to grant by 30+ every meeting

I know about the jr bull dogs haven't seen them play in over 15 years though...but whenever you say "athletes" I believe you are talking indirectly to me. High schools benefit greatly by the youth program and bulldogs do a great job at prepping their youth..while a lot of the inner city schools have to fight for theirs ..but I'll be at this weeks game to check out Folsom and to see how far sac city has come I remember them always losing to grant by 30+ every meeting
Good stuff. Come say hi if you get a chance. I will be scoring the game for maxpreps!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT