ADVERTISEMENT

Wood @ River Vally-Yuba City Stats

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Game was rescheduled to 9:a.m. on Saturday. I would appreciate it if any one could let me know on how this game went beside Wood losing to River Valley 36-22. Thank you.

I attended the game. Dave Humphers ( Nevada Union legend) has River Valley running the Wing T and running it very well. They have picked up the tempo which goes hand and hand with the Wing T. Even at 9am it was already sizzling on the field. In my opinion Wood did not look good on Defense. They gave up yards in chunks and were not very disciplined which is another must against the Wing T. River Valley was able to run and throw on them. Neither team are very big. The zone Read offense of Wood sputtered at times. Their back though, McFadden was pretty darn good. Wood gave up a Kick off return and almost another one

Reactions: ncscalfootball
Thank you Farmair3. So did Wood rather win on the Run and stopped their Passing Game? I thought it would be a tough one especially since Dave Humphers is there! Wood try to win it in the Trenches? How was their Passing Game if they had any? River Valley gonna be hittin it on all cylinders come league play! Looks like Wood's season ended before their season started. Vintage may once again be in the hunt for # 3 spot but may make a push for second. Wood may settle for 4th this year. Who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT